Why can't I install The Hitman Trilogy and why isn't it showing up in my Xbox library?

Discus and support Why can't I install The Hitman Trilogy and why isn't it showing up in my Xbox library? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed a code for The Hitman Trilogy and the game does not show up in my Xbox library. It does however show up in my order history as "redeemed" I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TailetTaco, Dec 4, 2022.

1. TailetTaco
    TailetTaco Guest

Why can't I install The Hitman Trilogy and why isn't it showing up in my Xbox library?

I redeemed a code for The Hitman Trilogy and the game does not show up in my Xbox library. It does however show up in my order history as "redeemed" I cannot install it though and it doesn't show that I own it on the Microsoft Store. I've restarted my console and removed my account and added it back, which are the two ways Xbox support suggests to fix the problem.

:)

TailetTaco, Dec 4, 2022
  2. TailetTaco Win User

It seems the version I was sent was for PC. Thank you for your response, it helped greatly.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this

Exists the possibility that you redeemed the PC version of this game.
    Please double check this signing with your account here:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/hitman-trilogy...

Are you able to see the install or the buy button?

Or what about with this other link? (Xbox version)
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/hitman-trilogy...

Are you able to see the install button?
  4. U Could B Mine Win User

Pal 50hz to 60hz

This is the first I've seen of a Hitman HD trilogy release, but isn't it a cop out with them releasing Blood Money which was released in HD anyway. Why is it not the first three games.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hitman Trilogy Not launching On Game Pass

Try this, please:

Launch the Xbox Application on Desktop.

Click on the profile image and navigate to the settings menu.

Head over to the General sub-menu in the Settings menu.

Uncheck the “Use advanced installation and management features” option.

Uninstall the Hitman trilogy client.

Close the Xbox Application either from Taskbar or from the Task Manager.

Re-launch the Xbox Application and re-install the Hitman Trilogy.

Users reported on Reddit that this solved this issue with Hitman Trilogy for them.
  6. KingOfTheRen Win User

How do I remove a game from the xbox store?

You can remove a game from you Library completely so it won't even show up in "Ready to be installed", but to my knowledge you can't remove a title from the Store. Mind if I ask why you're looking into doing this?
Thema:

1. Why can't I install The Hitman Trilogy and why isn't it showing up in my Xbox library? - Similar Threads - Why can't install

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  4. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  5. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  6. Why can't I install Dark souls 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Dark souls 360: I own the game and the dlc I played it a couple of years back and now I can't install it. Is it no longer available. 41c0acb3-6b99-4e95-b428-6fa8d0e6149c
  7. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  8. Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?: Just bought a series X. Wanted to play Mortal Kombat 11 again, but dont care about the X/S version and wanted to re-download the Version for the One. I have an external for such games. and most...
  9. Why can't I install the game I own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install the game I own?: My Xbox ultimate subscription just ended and the game I've owned for years before game pass (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege) stopped letting me play the game so I uninstalled it and now I cannot...
  10. Why can't I install minecraft on my new PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install minecraft on my new PC?: Every time I try to install/launch Minecraft on my new PC it gives me the same error code and fails to complete. I have spent over 2 hours troubleshooting online and have not found a solution that...