Why cant I install my Fable 3 for PC anymore and why do I need windows (or xbox) live for...

Discus and support Why cant I install my Fable 3 for PC anymore and why do I need windows (or xbox) live for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have owned Fable 1 and 3 for the PC for years. I have purchased all of the DLCs and played them several times. Now that miscrosoft killed windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BullRedfeather001, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Why cant I install my Fable 3 for PC anymore and why do I need windows (or xbox) live for...

I have owned Fable 1 and 3 for the PC for years. I have purchased all of the DLCs and played them several times. Now that miscrosoft killed windows live.... I can no longer play Fable 3. I try to instal it and it says I need to log onto microsoft live. Which no longer exists. When I have called microsoft support they have accused me of buying a stolen coppy. But I have tried to install my original copy registered to me. I have purchased sealed unopened new copies from reputable vendors and those wont nstall either for the same reason/ Needs mocrosoft live. I can go into my old online xbox live account and see some of the DLC but its wont let me download it to my new pc. what gives. Any help PLEASE!!?? And it is either Xbox or windows live. I am told they are the same thing now. But there is a decent amount of money I have paid (to me, I am disabled and poor) for the DLC and I can no longer use it. I have purchased multiple copies of Fable 3 from reputable vendors and I cannot play them since they REQUIRE the LIVE program to be logged on and you no longer support it.

Please, either help me or refund all the money I have paid for this game and the DLC. I love the Fable franchise. It sucks that I have not been able to play Fable 3 in years.

:)

BullRedfeather001, Jun 3, 2023
  2. QuentinStyger Win User

Why cant I install my Fable 3 for PC anymore and why do I need windows (or xbox) live for pc to play it when you no longer support it? So it is unplayable?

No, I cannot play it on PC Game Pass. It's not in my cloud list. Games like Gears 5 and Gears whatever are on the list but my Fable 2 and 3 are gone *sad emoji*
  3. Geri M. Win User

Why cant I install my Fable 3 for PC anymore and why do I need windows (or xbox) live for pc to play it when you no longer support it? So it is unplayable?

Hi BullRedfeather001,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

The game is delisted, it's not going to be updated

It very well may be reissued at some point

You can subscribe to Game Pass and play it via the cloud on PC

That's your current option.

Many games lose support before their third birthday. This game is 13 years old, and virtually no game is supported that long.

If the game is removed from Steam, there are likely additional reasons beyond GFWL
  5. BullRedfeather001 Win User

If microsoft had not required mocrosoft live for the game, it would still work. I am not asking for life long support. I am just asking for microsoft to kill that requirement. And allow customers to be able to keep downloading the DLC they have paid for.
  6. BullRedfeather001 Win User

It does not show as buyable on GOG. It has game info, but no way to purchase it. If you know where it can be purchased I would love some help with finding it. Because I cant seem to.
Thema:

Why cant I install my Fable 3 for PC anymore and why do I need windows (or xbox) live for...

1. Why cant I install my Fable 3 for PC anymore and why do I need windows (or xbox) live for... - Similar Threads - Why cant install

2. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  3. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  4. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  5. Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I Install Games anymore? (suspect is E; Drive?): *EDIT*** The issue might be caused by the other SSD. So Normally I use my E: Drive as the location for my game installs, but for some reason Xbox/Microsoft will not install anymore games onto it....
  6. Why cant I install minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I install minecraft bedrock: Im trying to play Minecraft bedrock but its not letting me install. Its showing a frown face. Whats the prblem. 8d89f843-2c58-46d5-ba3e-70f955f1d492
  7. Why I cant install xbox games intob xbox for windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I cant install xbox games intob xbox for windows 10: Hello, I have a subscription xbox pas games ultimate , with this subscription I can play lots of xbox games on my pc. I have an external hdisk where I prefer install my games. I set in general...
  8. i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???: i bought 109.99 diablo iv version why i cant install it???i can download only the base version omg i payed 100 plus euro for nothing? 6225b88e-d2f8-461e-8dce-aae2dd961a54
  9. Why i Cant install D4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i Cant install D4?: Hallo, i bought the Game at first as normal Version. After that i bought the deluxe Version at the Store. Why i can't Play it now. Thank you for the help. Best greetings. Arkadius...
  10. why cant i download install or update my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download install or update my games: whenever i click download or cancel or install it just sits at zero percent the entire time and it does literally nothing it just sits there i need help please im on xbox game pass for windows 10...