Why can’t I hear my teammates in any game even though I have set my communication settings...

Discus and support Why can’t I hear my teammates in any game even though I have set my communication settings... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can’t hear anyone in any game I play and my settings are correct. d00e0020-596f-4058-9a74-d229c1e1b2c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Account7162, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Account7162
    Account7162 Guest

Why can’t I hear my teammates in any game even though I have set my communication settings...

Can’t hear anyone in any game I play and my settings are correct.

:)

Account7162, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Why can’t I hear my teammates in any game even though I have set my communication settings to allow everyone?

Hi Account7162,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Why can’t I hear my teammates in any game even though I have set my communication settings to allow everyone?

Hello Account7162,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you encountered a problem while online play with friends. You cannot hear from anyone of your playmates on the game. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

1. What platform are you playing (Xbox Console, PC or phone)
    2. What is the current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    3. Xbox app and Gaming services version? Xbox app > select Profile picture > Settings > About.
    4. What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    5. Was this working before?
    6. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

[​IMG]

Please visit to this link for more trouble shooting steps. Troubleshoot audio on your Xbox console | Xbox Support.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Teenagers/Killcams

That's why I have my communication setting set to Friends only. I only hear my friends. :)
  5. mustangguy Win User

Footsteps

Hey geek what sound setting on game you have it on? I have almost perfect hearing and I cannot hear them I even tryed that combo. Could it be my headset since they are new? I can hear my footsteps and teammates just fine so I know its not me and no matter
    the setup well you know. I wish I knew what settings on the advance sound editor to adjust to make footstep mode better.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Terms of service. Some players are not getting punished for being racist.

This is why my communication settings are not set to "Friends Only". I have no reason at all to hear other people anymore on xboxlive. The ONLY people I hear are people on my friends list. Thats it.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I hear my teammates in any game even though I have set my communication settings... - Similar Threads - Why can’t hear

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  6. Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?: When I play in teams, I can’t hear anybody? I can hear people when in the lobby but nothing when the game starts? Any help? a482bade-63d2-47d7-b857-ed32b0adad5d
  7. I can hear me teammates in Fortnite but I can’t be heard why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear me teammates in Fortnite but I can’t be heard why?: I got this Xbox one 3 days ago and the voice chaye worked perfectly fine until today at first I couldn’t be heard but I fixed it. Then later on I couldn’t be heard at all I reset my counsel and...
  8. Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?: My audio and party settings are set to everyone and both of my discord and Xbox accounts are linked. I am able to stream fine but for some reason they cannot hear me. I was wondering if they...
  9. Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?: My friend cant add me or hear me in party chat after I blocked him by accident. 82e8969b-5b8d-4054-b015-10cf595a4120
  10. why can’t i hear anything or anyone on game chat with my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can’t i hear anything or anyone on game chat with my headset?: i can hear friends on party chat but can’t hear anything or anyone in game chat with my headset on but can hear it through the tv. i’ve tried everything and all my settings are right. i’ve tried...