why cant i hear my friend in the party

Discus and support why cant i hear my friend in the party in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am on my pc using game bar and hes using his xbox, when we join a party he can hear me but i cant hear him although his bubble is moving, but i can... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Josh Nowell, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Josh Nowell
    Josh Nowell Guest

I am on my pc using game bar and hes using his xbox, when we join a party he can hear me but i cant hear him although his bubble is moving, but i can hear notifications when he invites me to parties and games so i know i have my sound working properly

:)

Josh Nowell, Oct 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Josh

Let's try to isolate the issue a bit more, for this please tell me:

If you try to use the Xbox mobile app , are you able to hear your friend once you start a party chat there?

If yes, try testing the party chat in your PC with a different friend to see if the issue persist

In the meantime, please ask him (and you as well) what's saying next to / underneath NAT

PC: Download and open the Xbox console companion app > settings > network

Xbox: Open settings > general > network config
  3. Mavric700 Win User

Friends/party app

I'm having the same problem with it. I going the party and my friends cant hear me and I cant hear them. some times I cant even get into party chat, I get stuck into game chat
  4. xboxkid331 Win User

xbone party chat help please

The party says im talking but my friends cant hear it
  5. mr4marshall505 Win User

I can't hear my friends in parties!

i cant hear my [MOD REMOVED] friends in my party but thay can hair my
  6. JOHNO582 Win User

All friends appearing as offline?

OMG MICROSOFT I AM DONE WITH YOUR SERVICE I CANT SEE MY FRIENDS LIST YET THIS IS MULTI BILLIONAIRE COMPANY I WANT THIS TO BE PATCHED I CANT EVEN HEAR MY FRIENDS EITHER WHEN WE ARE IN A PARTY [tag:FixYourServerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss]
Thema:

1. why cant i hear my friend in the party - Similar Threads - why cant hear

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  6. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...
  7. Why cant i hear sound from my monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i hear sound from my monitor: I connected my xbox series x to my monitor via hdmi and i cant hear any sound is there any way to fix this? My monitor is the hp pavilion aa00364a-0db3-4000-b8e0-de84e35d4c58
  8. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec
  9. I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why: I cant hear or speak on game chat any idea why 6caa072e-ab62-44bb-9fa9-a49847433d5f
  10. Why cant anyone hear me when on remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant anyone hear me when on remote play: When I'm on remote play and trying to talk to my friends I can hear them but they can't hear me. I tried to talk again only this time I had my airpods connected and still did not work. Then I went...