Why can’t I gift Call of Duty to my friend

Discus and support Why can’t I gift Call of Duty to my friend in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I just keep getting the message I need to check my payment method but I have 75 dollars e7f0ea66-7015-4efb-9acd-48f52fb3f28f Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Adyn Kenny, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Adyn Kenny
    Adyn Kenny Guest

I just keep getting the message I need to check my payment method but I have 75 dollars

:)

Adyn Kenny, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Adyn, try to send the game as a gift through the site, friend

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/call-of-...

Let me know if a message appears. Tell me exactly the complete message that appears please

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Gifting a friend Call of Duty: World at War

Hi dR3K0b,

Thanks for reaching out! We noticed this is a duplicate post and will be locking this thread. We will leave the
    other "Gifting a
    friend Call of Duty: World at War
    "
    open for discussion regarding this concern. This post will still be here as well in case you need to reference it.

As for your question, we do not allow gifting of Xbox 360 games in case you ever need this information.

Thank you!
  4. Gavin Mitter Win User

Help me

I have already copied the game on my external drive and moved it over to the Xbox seres x but it still shows the same message on all of my games that I purchased. I spent $100 on call of duty mw2 and I can’t even play it with my same account on the new Xbox this is really infuriating and is not okay at all. I can’t even use it until the cod mw3 comes out and I am not going to pay for the game again to play with my friends. Is there a person that I can call on the phone to speak to with this problem.
  5. gilbertobarajas1 Win User

Can't Redeem a Code

What if a friend gifted me a game (Dark souls remastered) and his and my accounts are both American, but when he gifted it to me i was in a different country i get the error of saying can’t redeem it because it was bought in a different region does that mean i can’t get the game anymore even if i go back to the United States?
  6. C georgo12 Win User

Why can’t i play call of duty mw3.

Same issue here. I have the game installed and everything, but I can’t play it at all. It just says I have to buy it.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I gift Call of Duty to my friend - Similar Threads - Why can’t gift

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  6. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  7. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  8. why can’t I redeem my gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t I redeem my gift?: I received a gift from a friend and I just can’t redeem it at all. it’s the correct code and everything but continuously tells me the code wasn’t found. the game was worth 70 dollars and I can’t...
  9. why can’t my friend use his gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t my friend use his gift card?: Bought a $100 gift card for a friend, he says when he tries to use it a message pops up saying oops sorry we don’t know what went wrong appears. I have seen the 100 dollars appear under his...
  10. Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?: My son was unable to purchase Vbucks on his Xbox console (previously he has had no issues). He was prompted to “ask a parent” for help. That sent an email to his father, who then used PayPal to...