Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

Discus and support Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Wil Witzig, Jun 25, 2024.

1. Wil Witzig
    Wil Witzig Guest

Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it said that i needed to sign in with my microsoft account to finish the process. So i signed in with my microsoft account and verified the code they sent me, then I recieved an email to redeem the code in the X-box store. And when i did that, it said that this code has already been used. But it shows on my microsoft account that I redeemed that purchase, but tge V-bucks are not showing up in my fortnite account. Can someone please help me?

:)

Wil Witzig, Jun 25, 2024
  2. OutDa Gatetho Win User

How can I redeem my vbucks gift card on my Xbox?

I need help redeeming a V. bucks gift card
  3. KevinCummings1 Win User

Fortnite Battle Royale

I've tried it and if you have money on the gift card and it is redeemed on your account you can by V-bucks on Fortnite and get the V-bucks right away.
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Is there a way that i can send vbucks to my friend?

Hi, FinGill my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

To buy V-Bucks, you can follow these steps:

Purchase V-Bucks from the Fortnite store or a trusted retailer.

When you complete your purchase, you will receive a gift card code.

Give the gift card code to your friend.

Your friend will be able to redeem the gift card code in the Fortnite store. Once you redeem the code, the V-Bucks will be added to your Fortnite account.

I hope this information is useful to you and you can give the V-bucks to your friend.

Sincerely
    Jose.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Wil, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

After redeeming the code, did you launch the game on an Xbox Console or Cloud?

Please, try it if you haven't.

https://www.xbox.com/play/games/banjo-kazooie/BSJG7TTSWVJ2

In case it still does not work, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please, look for the purchase in your Transaction History.

Sign in here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?period=AllTime&type=All

Then, copy the order number and contact Xbox Support.

If you don't find it, you can still contact support, but having the order number will help with your chat with support.

Please enter this link: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Agent"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and Account Profile Questions" > Confirm.

Select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying vbucks with Microsoft Gift Card?

Hi Conor! This is possible. You can redeem an Xbox Gift Card, and then use that gift card's value to purchase V-Bucks in-game.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem? - Similar Threads - Why can’t bucks

2. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  3. Why can’t I access Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I access Xbox at all?: My sister has a Microsoft account and can log into Minecraft just fine, but when I try to access anything else Xbox related it just signs me out. I know this isn’t an internet issue because I...
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  6. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  7. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  8. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  9. Can’t get into games, don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into games, don’t know why: When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K and minecraft, I get sent back to the xbox home...
  10. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d