Why can't I get Deep Rock Galactic with Game Pass?

Discus and support Why can't I get Deep Rock Galactic with Game Pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm from Romania, Eastern Europe. Running on Windows 10 (64-bit). Just bought the Ultimate Game Pass, yesterday, from the en-IE store. Played a bit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Razvan Ionascu, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Why can't I get Deep Rock Galactic with Game Pass?

I'm from Romania, Eastern Europe.

Running on Windows 10 (64-bit).

Just bought the Ultimate Game Pass, yesterday, from the en-IE store.

Played a bit of Grounded with some friends, all was well.

We talked about also playing Deep Rock Galactic, as they both already have it installed, via Game Pass (one is on PC the other on Xbox) and I just can't get it.

First I tried getting it both from the Xbox App and the web store ; The "Play with Game Pass" button in the Xbox App would just take me to the main page of the store, and going to the web store and selecting "Install To (with Game Pass) -> PC" would lead to the same result.

Checked my Region settings in the Microsoft account settings - they were already set for Romania

I did a Reset of the Xbox app from the Apps & Features section and now the App correctly reflects the fact that I have the Ultimate Game Pass (it didn't, before)

However, I also get message saying "Xbox Game Pass is not available in your Region" at the bottom of the app window, DESPITE having already purchased it...

And now the game keeps showing up when I search for it, however, the only button left is just "Not available"

My friends are also from Romania but do have the game...Can someone please help?

:)

Razvan Ionascu, Jan 11, 2023
  2. FLOWMASTER703 Win User

Goldeneye is said to be playable on PC but...

On pc go to Microsoft store and open xbox you can download and play it on there. You have to get the game pass in order to play. Same goes for the game deep rock galactic
  3. SammyVS Win User

Deep Rock Galactic on game pass

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  4. SammyVS Win User

deep rock galactic

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

On your hard drive, there is a folder called ''WpSystem'', take ownership of the folder and rename it to ''WpSystem.old'', save and try downloading the game again.

If the problem persists, follow this path, delete everything from the folder, restart your PC and try downloading the game again.

Windows > serviceprofiles > networkservice > appdata > local>microsoft > windows > deliveryoptimisation > cache >
  5. HeavenryGrory Win User

Tried to install Stardew Valley, download is stuck at 2%, cannot resume or cancel, and cannot play any other game except minecraft.

I am installing through game pass, though I also cannot run games i actually do own such as Deep Rock Galactic.

I deleted the local cache and am now waiting for the library to return. currently there is nothing there.
  6. Cap Gustavo Win User

Try for Free not Working

They are addons (offers) for the Free to Play games.

Deep Rock Galactic horewer isn't available for try it by the moment.
Thema:

Why can't I get Deep Rock Galactic with Game Pass?

1. Why can't I get Deep Rock Galactic with Game Pass? - Similar Threads - Why can't Deep

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...