Why can't I get a refund on a game that I purchased that doesn't work. I selected that ot...

Discus and support Why can't I get a refund on a game that I purchased that doesn't work. I selected that ot... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a game not too long ago and I got to a part in the game that crashes it I tried to get a refund for it because there's no point in keeping... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jay_2307, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Jay_2307
    Jay_2307 Guest

Why can't I get a refund on a game that I purchased that doesn't work. I selected that ot...

I purchased a game not too long ago and I got to a part in the game that crashes it I tried to get a refund for it because there's no point in keeping it if I can't enjoy it but it was denied

:)

Jay_2307, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why can't I get a refund on a game that I purchased that doesn't work. I selected that ot doesn't work but it was denied even though I can't play it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but just a friendly reminder that for refund concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the refund team. There is no direct contact with them, only by submitting a refund request and by replying to their email (refund request confirmation and refund decision). To help you, I would recommend replying to their email.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can't I get a refund?

Hi Μdreamµ, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You may be eligible to cancel immediately with a refund; however, not all subscription charges can be refunded.

Please, follow these steps:

Go to Services & subscriptions and sign in with the Microsoft account you used to purchase your subscription.

https://account.microsoft.com/services/?ref=SXC-Cancel

Find your subscription and select Manage.

Note that if you see Turn on recurring billing instead of a link that says Manage, this means your subscription is already set to expire on the date shown and you won’t be charged after this date. You can continue to use the subscription’s benefits until it expires.

Select Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.

Note that if you’re eligible for a refund, you’ll see an option to cancel immediately with a refund.
  4. VAs4HUSTLERS Win User

Error Code: 0x87de2726; Can't launch the Witcher 3!!!

Just bought the game three hours ago. Would never of purchased had I know this was an issue. Tried to get a refund from tech support so I could go purchase the physical copy and they said all refunds were paused at the moment. Okay if I go to a store and
    buy something and I get home and it doesn't work I take it back and get a refund or get a new item. Why are digital downloads any different?
  5. NickKutchukhidze Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

I also would like to add one detail. In my account purchase history, it doesn't show anything, as in the purchase didn't happen, that's why I can't refund it on my own.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

What's worse is that support makes a joke out of the customer. They said I used the product and therefore I can't return it. Icanteven play the game!
    Once you redeemed the gift that is what makes it considered "used"
Thema:

1. Why can't I get a refund on a game that I purchased that doesn't work. I selected that ot... - Similar Threads - Why can't refund

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Why can't I request a refund for mw3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for mw3?: I bought it, then tried it out and was dissatisfied with the game. I went to look for the refund button but it wasn't there this time and I tried looking for help and it told me to go to my...
  9. Why can't I get back my refund after cancelling a subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get back my refund after cancelling a subscription.: I bought accidentally game pass for console, then I cancelled the subscription to buy game pass ultimate but didn't get a refund of the first purchase. bbe74288-24fe-4286-89c0-8c0e7d797b3a
  10. Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?: I recently purchased Halo: The Master Chief Collection "for Xbox". I don't own an Xbox. It only said it worked only on Xbox at the bottom. At the top it says "Optimized for Series S - X". ****?...