Why can't I get a refund on a game I downloaded today?

Discus and support Why can't I get a refund on a game I downloaded today? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded tekken 7 todat which wasn't the game I wanted but I decided to test the game out and I wanted a refund but it was saying I cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ⚜Revive⚜ ��, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Why can't I get a refund on a game I downloaded today?

I just downloaded tekken 7 todat which wasn't the game I wanted but I decided to test the game out and I wanted a refund but it was saying I cannot refund a game that was in use. But a while ago I could refund battlefield new game that I used.

:)

⚜Revive⚜ ��, Nov 16, 2022
  2. ⚜Revive⚜ �� Win User

Wht I meant by in use was that it said I already put in enough time I'm the game so now I can't refund
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Most likely game is still running on your Xbox when you put it in the standby mode. Go to the game icon, press, the start button, and go to quit
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can't I get a refund?

Hi Μdreamµ, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You may be eligible to cancel immediately with a refund; however, not all subscription charges can be refunded.

Please, follow these steps:

Go to Services & subscriptions and sign in with the Microsoft account you used to purchase your subscription.

https://account.microsoft.com/services/?ref=SXC-Cancel

Find your subscription and select Manage.

Note that if you see Turn on recurring billing instead of a link that says Manage, this means your subscription is already set to expire on the date shown and you won’t be charged after this date. You can continue to use the subscription’s benefits until it expires.

Select Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.

Note that if you’re eligible for a refund, you’ll see an option to cancel immediately with a refund.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

What's worse is that support makes a joke out of the customer. They said I used the product and therefore I can't return it. Icanteven play the game!
    Once you redeemed the gift that is what makes it considered "used"
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

Yes once redeemed you can't refund a prepaid code once you redeem it this is regardless of physical or digital

Fyi master chief collection titles are play anywhere which means you must.have the system specs for them
Thema:

1. Why can't I get a refund on a game I downloaded today? - Similar Threads - Why can't refund

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  5. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  6. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  7. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  8. Why can't I request a refund for mw3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for mw3?: I bought it, then tried it out and was dissatisfied with the game. I went to look for the refund button but it wasn't there this time and I tried looking for help and it told me to go to my...
  9. Why can't I get back my refund after cancelling a subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get back my refund after cancelling a subscription.: I bought accidentally game pass for console, then I cancelled the subscription to buy game pass ultimate but didn't get a refund of the first purchase. bbe74288-24fe-4286-89c0-8c0e7d797b3a
  10. Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?: I recently purchased Halo: The Master Chief Collection "for Xbox". I don't own an Xbox. It only said it worked only on Xbox at the bottom. At the top it says "Optimized for Series S - X". ****?...