Why can't I get a phone call back from Microsoft support

Discus and support Why can't I get a phone call back from Microsoft support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to get a call back since Monday and every time I put in my number it just comes up something went wrong on our end every single time... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SimoHayha5746, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Why can't I get a phone call back from Microsoft support

I have been trying to get a call back since Monday and every time I put in my number it just comes up something went wrong on our end every single time I was told in an conversation with someone from Microsoft that I would get a call back but it has been 3 days now and the things I want to discuss are very very important so can anyone please help thanks

:)

SimoHayha5746, Nov 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, so... If I understood correctly you're suspended inside Fortnite / a single game?
    If that's the case Microsoft can't interfere in any way or lift this suspension

Or do you mean that your whole Xbox account is restricted to play online?

About the request a call service, did you tried to use a different phone number?
    Or request the callback using a completely different WiFi network or device
  3. SimoHayha5746 Win User

Hi there Jose thank you for getting back to me long story short epic games themselves not another gamer has been bullying me 100% given me unfair bans for nothing like a 24hour ban for 1 quit when it's ment to only be five minutes there a hundreds of other things to but that's the most recent problem I contacted Microsoft on Monday and was told in an email that I would get a call back and I'm still waiting and now every time I put in my number to request a call back it's coming up saying something has went wrong on our end every single time I have screenshot videos emails of all of this and Microsoft are not getting back to me at all
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SIMOHAYHA5746

If you don't mind, please explain to me what is happening?

PS: as a friendly reminder here in the forums is not allowed to share personal information like phone numbers or emails, also. no one can check your account directly or call you back
  5. CarTzy Win User

Not getting a call back from Microsoft support

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Not getting a call back from Microsoft support

Hello Franko Ryan,

Thank you for posting this in Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are not getting callbacks from the support team, Please refer to the guide below on contacting our live support team:

To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
      2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
      3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button
      5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
      7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
      8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
      9. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.

Since this issue may seem in-game related, You can also reach out to Mojang for additional assistance.

Contact Us | Minecraft Help

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Why can't I get a phone call back from Microsoft support - Similar Threads - Why can't phone

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?: [img] i cant add any number. neither my phone number is working nor my friends. so what to do? any fix? or microsoft blocked Bangladesh 127fa49c-6952-4b4f-b771-3125183e1051