Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?

Discus and support Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My profile has gamepass ultimate and my home Xbox is the Xbox my son plays on. When we download Battlefield 5, my profile can play it, but it won't let... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MyDudeBill Bailey, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?

My profile has gamepass ultimate and my home Xbox is the Xbox my son plays on. When we download Battlefield 5, my profile can play it, but it won't let my son play it on his profile. It says its a trail version. Is there any way to fix this bug or is it part of the game?

:)

MyDudeBill Bailey, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

In order to enable the game-sharing feature from your Xbox profile and share your owned games to other Xbox accounts and to your son's account, here's how to do it:

Please sign in your Xbox account on your console

Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

To make this your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox.

Then Sign out to the console.

Once it's done, let your son sign in to his account > then have him try to play the game Battlefield V.

Reference link:https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Please let me know if it works
  3. ngocphi Win User

Thats not the issue

EA pass is a subscriber perk
  4. ngocphi Win User

well because he has to be the subacriber

With certain games like.bf you need EA play since you are the subscriber you have access not guesrsb

Only EA.games.available.in the general library can be played by home console.usera

Bf 4 is.the last one I think

When you look at.the library in the gamepass app they have EA play section.

Any game within it.is only available thru ea play which like cloud is a subscriber perk
  5. EradiKate8117 Win User

About to throw Xbox out the window

Hi Zeroice,

The issues began before I cancelled the subscriptions.

My son's still can't play shared games unless my profile is logged in

But if I'm logged in to one xbox, then it logs me out of the other xbox.

So both son's can't play at the same time, why can't they play these games from their profiles?
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Fortnite V-bucks

Consumables like Fortnite V-Bucks have to be purchased by the account that is supposed to use them.

Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer consumables to a different account. While it is possible to buy a game and some DLCs that your son can play thanks to the Home Console setting that shares your game purchases with the first console you set up with
    your account, consumables can't be shared to a console.

Therefore your son can't see the V-Bucks in his account, as the V-Bucks are stored on your account, and not shared to the console.

In order to get your son V-Bucks, you would have to buy him a currency gift card, that your son then redeems, and with which he can then buy V-Bucks for himself.
Thema:

1. Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile? - Similar Threads - Why can't game

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  5. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  6. Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  7. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  8. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  9. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  10. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...