why cant i find the email with my xbox live code in it

Discus and support why cant i find the email with my xbox live code in it in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i reddemed my point for a 1 month xbox live code i got the text confermation of me using them and getting the reward but i havent got my xbox live code... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by hellproofviper, Jun 29, 2018.

1. why cant i find the email with my xbox live code in it

i reddemed my point for a 1 month xbox live code i got the text confermation of me using them and getting the reward but i havent got my xbox live code sent via text or email to me right now i have no live and i shouldent have to deel with bein on hold for
    the phone call and other stuff please help me

:)

hellproofviper, Jun 29, 2018
  2. FlavinFlavin
    FlavinFlavin Guest
    Xbox live manage accounts

I cant sign into xbox live as it says there is a problem with the visa card I'm using. That visa is no longer in use and it wont let me remove and therefore i cant go online and play. I tried 2 numbers to call and both of them dont work 1800509186 says it
    is not available in my region which is ridiculous if i am a paying customer.

i cant find any help ANYWHERE from xbox live. It sent a code to a email address i havent used in years and i cant access that email address to get the code. The email address i use with my gamertag is a different one so I dont know why its sending to a old
    one of mine.

I need help ASAP, the support is terrible.

FlavinFlavin, Jun 29, 2018
  3. Owlpal
    Owlpal Guest
    Finding a Purchased Redemption Code and Using It

I purchased an online code for HomeFront so i can play online as my code had been used, so i bought another one from xbox live. All is good so far, i downloaded it, and then i could not find it again. I saw in my recently downloaded items that it had been
    downloaded so i downloaded it again, but i still cant find it.

I tried playing the game but then it asks me to purchase a code or insert my code, obviously i cant do either as i cant find my code. I thought the game might know that i just bought a code and let me thru without asking? But it wont. So i checked my emails
    and nothing in there, just an email confirming my 100 points i bought to use partly with for the code. So where is my code gone? Ive looked everywhere and cant find it.

Please HELP!!!

Owlpal, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Shadz0107 Win User

0x800488fc

i have tries restarting as well nothing worked and my internet connection is fine. I also cant find anything on this error code so i have no idea why i cant log in. My xbox live subscription is still good and all my security settings are updated
  5. TheLandNarwhal Win User

one microsoft account with my gamer tag, another account for my windows 8.1. link them?

Also, i cant delete the gamer tag that is on THIS email adress if that makes a difference. Ideally id just delete this xbox live gamer tag and then change the email from my real account to this email. but I also cant find a way to delete a gamer tag/xbox
    live account
  6. SPARTAN SM0KEY Win User

i was suppose to recive a killer insticts code

i cant find my code its not in my emails anymore can i get it re sent?
  7. iMANDUH Win User

Scotia Bank Canadian Dashboard promo

The email was from Xbox live not scotia, therefore it is xbox who sent me a dud code. It would be nice if an employee would look into it for me. I should be able to get a working code for completing my side of the offer... or at the very least they should
    find out why they sent me an already used code.

Thanks
  8. MysticDragneel Win User

Destiny Beta Key

Tried to reedem my code and it says it cant find it. Even though I just got the email from bungie
Thema:

why cant i find the email with my xbox live code in it

1. why cant i find the email with my xbox live code in it - Similar Threads - why cant find

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  7. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  8. why cant i find the share clips button

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i find the share clips button: hey i tried and succeeded a couple days ago at sharing a clip with my friend but now all of a sudden the copy link/ share button is nowhere to be seen i have no clue why because everything else...
  9. Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?: Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC? f6725040-7cca-4152-948f-41d4131445cd
  10. Why cant i find My DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i find My DLC: I brought a DLC for sims 4 A while ago, it has now come to my conclusion that i do not have the DLC anymore. Thank you 42b01081-6b38-4221-8131-78b0107d88c2