Why can’t I find or purchase any of the dlc’s for FH3?

Discus and support Why can’t I find or purchase any of the dlc’s for FH3? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t be bothered purchasing the new ones and I have enjoyed FH3 and want to get the DLC cars such as the hoonigan bundle, so why can’t I find it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aydin Besic, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Aydin Besic
    Aydin Besic Guest

I can’t be bothered purchasing the new ones and I have enjoyed FH3 and want to get the DLC cars such as the hoonigan bundle, so why can’t I find it?

:)

Aydin Besic, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Forza games are delisted after the licensing contracts for the cars/music in the games run out.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

forza horizon 3 and all dlc was delisted quite a while ago, there is no way to get them now.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Probably to focus on sales of the new ones, Microsoft was not clear about the removal, it only informed a short time before the removal.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Microsoft removed it from the store.
  6. KDonlineX Win User

Why can’t I install the purchased DLC?

Thank you for your reply. I did as you described, signed in again and I still don’t see anything in ‘Ready to Install’ section, or even in the game’s Manage add-ons.

And yes, the DLCs are showing in the purchased section in my billing history.

What does this mean?
Thema:

1. Why can’t I find or purchase any of the dlc’s for FH3? - Similar Threads - Why can’t find

2. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  3. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  4. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  5. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  6. Why can’t I find my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my game: I got the gta 5 enterprise edition like 2-4 years ago but now it doesn’t show up in my library but it shows up in my order history . 576fc99b-f67c-4b3b-8194-cebea5e88444
  7. Why can’t I find the cloud game option for Forza Motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the cloud game option for Forza Motorsport?: I have game pass ultimate and am trying to utilize cloud gaming on my Xbox one with Forza Motorsport downloaded to my series s and I have not option to cloud game only to download with the...
  8. Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。: I purchased the Starfield Premium upgrade pack, but I can’t find the skin and mission in game. I also tried re-setup the whole game and it’s useless. 2471eb1e-c96d-4a15-9ee6-89377befe859
  9. Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?: There’s two parts to this question: 1. Does any Xbox Series S included the Gilded Hunter bundle? (Fortnite, Rocket league, and Fall Guys) because I have an Xbox Series S and I want the bundle for...
  10. ummm what’s going on? Account is suspended but I can’t find a reason why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    ummm what’s going on? Account is suspended but I can’t find a reason why.: Ok so I don’t know what’s going on. After 10 years of not gaming on Xbox I pick up the new console just to find out I’m banned. After going to the enforcement history nothing comes up. How can I...