Why cant i find My DLC

Discus and support Why cant i find My DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I brought a DLC for sims 4 A while ago, it has now come to my conclusion that i do not have the DLC anymore. Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eluisa Embalo, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Why cant i find My DLC

I brought a DLC for sims 4 A while ago, it has now come to my conclusion that i do not have the DLC anymore.

Thank you

:)

Eluisa Embalo, Jun 2, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Why cant i find My DLC

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you 100% sure you are using the same account?

Is the DLC appearing here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Is the DLC appearing when you go to manage your add ons?

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don’t select it).

Press the Menu button  on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
  3. Eluisa Embalo Win User

Why cant i find My DLC

Hi there thanks for replying, it’s not in either of the places you mentioned :(
  4. Le gros Thoric Win User

I cant find my DLC

Try going to your Apps & Games, press start on the game then Manage game and extensions. Once you're there, you should see everything you bought even if its not in game.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

I cant find my DLC

As you stated this game is old. You might need to contact the maker to see what can be done. YOu already have all the other DLC which is great. I know sometimes free DLC is only available for a limited time. YOu also need to check the DLC where you scratched
    off for code and read all around and make sure its no small print anywhere. I would call them up though to further assist.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

I cant find my DLC

Hello Pablo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on DLC character. Have you played the game at all? Some DLC doesn't become available until you reach a certain point in the game. Since you have the majority of the DLC, we recommend
    posting to the evolve forums or
    2K Games

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Why cant i find My DLC

1. Why cant i find My DLC - Similar Threads - Why cant find

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  7. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  8. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  9. why cant i find the share clips button

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i find the share clips button: hey i tried and succeeded a couple days ago at sharing a clip with my friend but now all of a sudden the copy link/ share button is nowhere to be seen i have no clue why because everything else...
  10. Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?: Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC? f6725040-7cca-4152-948f-41d4131445cd