Why can’t I enter my DLC cars that I bought?

Discus and support Why can’t I enter my DLC cars that I bought? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, it’s about Forza Horizon 4 I bought every car DLC pack but one and it is the bond car pack also i bought the lego speed champion pack... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jared Watson1, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Why can’t I enter my DLC cars that I bought?

Hey Microsoft, it’s about Forza Horizon 4 I bought every car DLC pack but one and it is the bond car pack also i bought the lego speed champion pack and it says I still need to buy it. I just wish i could get those back please and thank you

:)

Jared Watson1, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to make sure first that the DLC is purchased under the account that you're using. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, make sure that it's "completed" and once confirmed, please remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"

Once done, please follow the steps below:

"Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon."

Make sure that all DLCs are installed from there.
  3. italo02 Win User

I purchased rocket keys and never received them

I'm having the same problem but with the DLC cars. I bought 3 DLC cars but they are not going to my garage.
  4. ScozzTheUniGuy Win User

Forza Motorsports 3, Stig's Garage Glitch

Damn it! Haha. I'll have to explain again [:p]

I was browsing my hard drive one day and entered the Forza 3 file. I noticed I had the Stig's Garage DLC and I hadn't bought the complete edition? I then went onto Forza 3 and had a look at the cars. One of the cars from the DLC was there but it had a padlock
    sign on it. I selected it and a download menu came up for the DLC. The DLC cost -1 MS Point?! I tried to download it but it then said I had insufficient funds and it would cost 493672856....ect.?! WHAT?

Very weird. Anyone know if this would be here because of an update and why would it be there?
  5. B.J. Carroll Win User

1965 Ford Mustang.

I went to DLC and it is not there. I have bought the Classic car pack and the November car pack.
  6. Bittner László Win User

Forza 4 DLC question

[quote user="IballBane"]

I have just bought Forza 4 adn I would like to have ever dlc car. But when I look at the options, there are 142 dlc car packs. Is there a master download or are alot of these duplicates?

[/quote][quote user="IballBane"]

I have just bought Forza 4 adn I would like to have ever dlc car. But when I look at the options, there are 142 dlc car packs. Is there a master download or are alot of these duplicates?

[/quote]
Thema:

1. Why can’t I enter my DLC cars that I bought? - Similar Threads - Why can’t enter

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  6. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  7. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  8. Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?: I find it a bit ridiculous that I can’t use my Xbox while I got a power outage, why should I ever spend money on something that decides for me, when I can use it. Now Microsoft can act like they...
  9. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  10. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e