Why can't I enable cloud storage on my Xbox 360?

Discus and support Why can't I enable cloud storage on my Xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I managed to get Xbox Live Gold, but every time I try to enable cloud storage on the 360 it says it's unavailable. I've tried looking up how to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TacklessMiner24, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Why can't I enable cloud storage on my Xbox 360?

So I managed to get Xbox Live Gold, but every time I try to enable cloud storage on the 360 it says it's unavailable. I've tried looking up how to get this to work, but I keep seeing the same answers, go to system, storage, system items and delete cloud
    storage console copy, but I don't see any "cloud storage console copy" anywhere.

:)

TacklessMiner24, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Paraffin Alien Win User

3. 6thPathsPain Win User

I cant copy/move any saves to cloud storage from xbox 360 ?

skate 3 does have cloud save enabled. its been on xbox one for years now. when it first came to xbox one i uploaded my save to the cloud storage. i just cant seem to do it again. also to my knowledge cloud saving has been on 360 before the xbox one even came out. i cant even move cloud enabled saves to my cloud storage, thats my problem. i can only take saves out of my cloud storage on my 360. there's even youtube vidoes of people uploading skaters in 2022 and beyond.
  4. LJDellar Win User

cloud storage isn't available to everyone yet.

Okay. If you're using an Xbox 360 console, you will need to have first an Xbox Live Gold so you can access cloud. If it's an Xbox One, all you need to have is an Internet connection. Once you have gold, you will need to enable the cloud storage by going
    to SETTINS > SYSTEM > STORAGE > CLOUD > ENABLE.
    I have purchased XBOX Live Gold for three months on the basis that I could store my profile in the cloud, but when I go to System > Storage > Cloud > Enable I get the message SpikySamdpiper3 gets.

How do I enable my cloud storage? If it is not available in the UK how do I cancel my Live Gold Subscription and get my money back, as I was lied to about being able to use cloud storage?

LJ
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Can't enable Cloud Storage

Hey there, NeverAngel!

I'm sorry to see any cloud save issues! I'm assuming this is for Xbox 360 based on your description of the steps it wants you to take.

I'm also seeing an error on that page, and it looks like it's directing to the wrong place. I'll look into that separately, since you've found the steps you need.

If you just got Gold, sometimes the 360 needs an account refresh.
    Download your profile
    to your console again and see if that helps. If not, you may need to get the Gold re-added to your account. You'll want to
    contact us via phone or chat support to have them cancel the Gold and then issue you a new code to redeem on your account.

Let me know how it goes! We'll work on fixing that website error, but these steps should get you sorted out. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. NeverAngel Win User

Can't enable Cloud Storage

I got Gold membership just for this, basically.

Restarted the console, same problem.

Any other way I could transfer my data?
Thema:

1. Why can't I enable cloud storage on my Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Why can't enable

2. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  5. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  6. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  7. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  8. Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I stream on my Xbox anymore?: When I try to stream through Xbox and I hit the Live Streaming button, it comes up with a pop-up that says under Live streaming providers, "Sorry, something went wrong. Try this again in a while"...
  9. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  10. I can't enable multiplayer in minecraf tbut i dont know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable multiplayer in minecraf tbut i dont know why: Ive configured my account so i can play on multiplayer but when i enable this it doesnt seem to work,ive logged out of my launcher and logged back in but i still get the same message....