Why can’t I download warzone 2.0 by itself, it’s trying to make me download modern warfare...

Discus and support Why can’t I download warzone 2.0 by itself, it’s trying to make me download modern warfare... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just wanna download warzone not modern warfare II cc604131-539d-404c-ad65-141042bd2e88 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bfro3332, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Bfro3332
    Bfro3332 Guest

Why can’t I download warzone 2.0 by itself, it’s trying to make me download modern warfare...

I just wanna download warzone not modern warfare II

:)

Bfro3332, Dec 19, 2022
  2. JOCKuhmalator Win User

Why can’t I download warzone 2.0 by itself, it’s trying to make me download modern warfare II as well

Just so the community is aware, George’s C you are incorrect. Neither myself nor my fiancé own MWll but for some reason I have the option to only download warzone 2 while she has to download the entire MWll game just to play warzone. We are both on series s Xbox’s so I guess it’s just more broken COD stuff. Was hoping to find an answer for it but I see COD just wants money.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Why can’t I download warzone 2.0 by itself, it’s trying to make me download modern warfare II as well

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bfro3332, unfortunately this is a decision of the developer, from what I remember when warzone came out it was like an extension of modern warfare, so it forces you to download the game as well.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

The way it is supposed to work is that, to install Warzone, it needs to install a version of MWII (given WZ is a game mode of MWII):

"For Non-Modern Warfare owners: A version of Modern Warfare that provides access to only the Warzone portion can be downloaded separately from Modern Warfare as a free-to-play experience on the PlayStation Store, Xbox Games Store, or the Battle.net App (PC)."

https://www.callofduty.com/uk/en/warzone/strategyguide/welcome-to-the-warzone/WarzoneFAQ

It does stipulate in the Xbox store that Warzone includes MWII:

[​IMG]
  5. Peter Greenway Win User

Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

I'm sorry, but this is thee Most misleading piece of advertising I have ever seen.

On the Store is clearly states

Call of Duty: Warzone

Includes:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

When you download it requires campaign download. When you load up Warzone it takes you to an additional download page for Warzone and Modern Warfare II. Yet still requires you to pay.

Sorry but this needs correcting, at no point, anywhere does it state that all you get is Warzone. Why add, includes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II if it doesn't. You need to either change this description to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Warzone or your clearly in breach of false advertising.

Regards
  6. Andrew Baddeley Win User

Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

https://webdesigner.org.za/cod/

01 - Note it clearly states within the game thmbnail on the xBox Live market "Modern Warfare" - not "Warzone 2.0" or "Caldera".

01-1 - Clearly states there is a campaign available -both in the description and the modes!

02- Boots into CoD Caldera! Please note I did not request Warzone 2.0 OR Caldera.

03 - Changes to WoD Warzone Caldera!

04 - Only options available - Warzone 2.0 (left) or Caldera (right)

05 - Note ALL packs available downloaded - campaign mentioned within 2 packs

06 - If I choose Warzone Caldera then the only options available - on a 180 GB download! - is the Battle Royale quads and solo. Correct?
Thema:

1. Why can’t I download warzone 2.0 by itself, it’s trying to make me download modern warfare... - Similar Threads - Why can’t download

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old: So I got Minecraft for free with my old Xbox in 2018 but now I have the series x and it says I must buy it or get game pass do I not get it because it was free? I just want it back on my console...
  4. Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?: It keeps popping up with etc amount of items need an update. Then no matter what I click it won’t do own load the base game it just pops up with installation stopped. But, on my series S it...
  5. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online: Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it 1bcc714d-01c4-4474-9867-e5552e750983
  6. Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.: It’s been a month since I haven’t played my 360 because my live profile (eminyork) had problems. There was a message that says, “Sorry, there was a problem with the credentials that you’re using...
  7. Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule: I bought a game and own it on my account and I have a friend who also uses my account who can’t download the game on his consul even when using my account but I own the game so why does this...
  8. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport: Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available 829e9b3e-e68f-4695-afa3-1ca03cd4001e
  9. Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X: I’ve been playing Starfield on Xbox One X with cloud gaming but I find it to be absolutely terrible. Extremely laggy, constantly interrupted by network problem pop up. I know the issue isn’t my...
  10. Why can’t I download ea fc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download ea fc: I am unable to download ea fc to use the early access The game acts like I haven’t bought it except for a nessafe I got from Xbox saying that I earned reward points for buying ea gc ultimate...