Why can’t I download my game?

Discus and support Why can’t I download my game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought MW2 Vault Edition yet I can’t download it on my Xbox One. I try to download it and all it says is “Installation Stopped” and it goes back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raider_193, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Raider_193
    Raider_193 Guest

I bought MW2 Vault Edition yet I can’t download it on my Xbox One. I try to download it and all it says is “Installation Stopped” and it goes back to the queue

:)

Raider_193, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

That's odd, is this the only game that you're having an issue with?
  3. Raider_193 Win User

Okay, I tried unplugging the external and powercyclying the console. But the game still won’t download
  4. Raider_193 Win User

Yes it’s only MW2 that won’t download
  5. Francia J. Win User

Let’s then perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

“1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.”
  6. Francia J. Win User

Now please try downloading your game again.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I download my game? - Similar Threads - Why can’t download

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old: So I got Minecraft for free with my old Xbox in 2018 but now I have the series x and it says I must buy it or get game pass do I not get it because it was free? I just want it back on my console...
  4. Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?: It keeps popping up with etc amount of items need an update. Then no matter what I click it won’t do own load the base game it just pops up with installation stopped. But, on my series S it...
  5. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online: Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it 1bcc714d-01c4-4474-9867-e5552e750983
  6. Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.: It’s been a month since I haven’t played my 360 because my live profile (eminyork) had problems. There was a message that says, “Sorry, there was a problem with the credentials that you’re using...
  7. Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule: I bought a game and own it on my account and I have a friend who also uses my account who can’t download the game on his consul even when using my account but I own the game so why does this...
  8. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport: Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available 829e9b3e-e68f-4695-afa3-1ca03cd4001e
  9. Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X: I’ve been playing Starfield on Xbox One X with cloud gaming but I find it to be absolutely terrible. Extremely laggy, constantly interrupted by network problem pop up. I know the issue isn’t my...
  10. Why can’t I download ea fc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download ea fc: I am unable to download ea fc to use the early access The game acts like I haven’t bought it except for a nessafe I got from Xbox saying that I earned reward points for buying ea gc ultimate...