Why cant i download my account on backwards compatible games

Discus and support Why cant i download my account on backwards compatible games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says that im not connected to xbox live yet it is 21f97af8-c72c-443a-8e99-350f377afec9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fabian ward, May 21, 2023.

1. fabian ward
    fabian ward Guest

It says that im not connected to xbox live yet it is

:)

fabian ward, May 21, 2023
  2. WPAK Win User

transfer digital download xbox 360 game to xbox one?

Hi,

As some additional information. to the answer already specified.

The backward compatible game while it is the same game the download is basically different version of the game, being the backward compatible version of the game. This is also the reason why inserting a backward compatible game via disc will result in the
    backward compatible version being downloaded (disk is still required to start the game)

So in order for you to download that backward compatible version you will have to login to the Xbox Live Account that is used on the 360, which allows you to download backward compatible games that you own.
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that, Fabian. Let’s try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly go to "Settings" then "System" and select "Storage" once there click the option that says "Clear local Xbox 360 game saves' . Once the console restarts launch your Backward Compatible game and when it starts up press both the "View" (with the little windows) and the "Menu" (three little lines) at the same time and go to the "Download Profile" option and enter your email and password and then try to check if you can play your games after.
  4. liamlonergan Win User

backwards compatible

I cant even download a backwards compatible it says i cant make this purchase on xbox.com but im already on my console
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Games with Gold

Ok thanks. One other thing, why cant i redeem Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible games on the Xbox One without a credit card?.
    The One store has never been updated to see the Microsoft account balance as a valid payment option for backwards compatible content.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Report: Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive

Thema:

1. Why cant i download my account on backwards compatible games - Similar Threads - Why cant download

2. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  3. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  4. Why cant I download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download games?: I have game pass and cant download any game and i get "There has been an error." message when i click see details this is the error code Code: 0x80244022. I tried everyhing I repaired Microsoft...
  5. why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?: i tried download it and it want from me download another gaming service so i download it and then the error code appers: Gaming Services failed with error code: 0x8007007e....
  6. why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?: i bought ubisoft plus to play assassins creed mirage as it was advertised that you could play but all i can do is download the deluxe packs not the actual game, can anyone help?...
  7. Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work: I have a xbox one first Gen, and the app says installing but nonething happens a3b895d8-4c05-4bc8-a87b-a1ea20983531
  8. Why cant i download Games on my pc through the xbox app?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i download Games on my pc through the xbox app?!: Whenever I try to download a game on the Xbox app via my PC it shows the errorcode 0x89235003. Xbox support is so bad, whats th epoint in giving me an error code if it doesnt relate to anything or...
  9. why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me...
  10. why cant i download security breach on pc if i have it on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download security breach on pc if i have it on xbox: i used to not be able to find security breach ANYWARE on the xbox app (on windose ofc) but when i fond it i didnt allow me to play it. i dont want to have to pay another $30 just to play on pc...