why cant I download gear of war want let me so I can play the game

Discus and support why cant I download gear of war want let me so I can play the game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; somehow it want let me download gear of war so I can play is really can u help me so I can as soon I really like gears of war... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by gamemonster125, Aug 19, 2015.

1. why cant I download gear of war want let me so I can play the game

somehow it want let me download gear of war so I can play is really can u help me so I can as soon I really like gears of war

:)

gamemonster125, Aug 19, 2015
  2. wont let me download

I accidentally deleted the game now the play store wont let me download it says it may not be fit for my computer. why cant I download it ?

VeronicaWertz, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Help please!! Banned from gears of war 3?

I recently got a message saying "sorry for the ban on gow3" from a recent player i played agaisnt, and now i cant play online. I dont know why i got banned from gears of war 3 only, i did not doing anything wrong. Now i can only play on local. Help me please.
    I want to play gear of war 3.

Adeus-0427491D-8637-4EFE-AA81-7ACE944BB1E6, Aug 19, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Do you mean for the backwards compatibility for xbox one ?

If so you need to be in thr preview program first

If you are then you need to make a forum post in the prevoew section

ngocphi, Aug 19, 2015
  5. ngocphi Win User

Do you mean for the backwards compatibility for xbox one ?

If so you need to be in thr preview program first

If you are then you need to make a forum post in the prevoew section
  6. Mariano Cano Win User

I can't play my downloaded Halo 3: Game Broken

I use only one tag, mine. Im in Costa Rica. But i downloaded other games like Bayonetta and Gears Of Wars 2 usings Microsoft points without problems.

Why they let me pay it, download it, but not play it?
  7. DenshiDanG Win User

gears of war 5

guys i got game pass and want to play gears of war 5 but cant. the start date is 5 sep 21.00 but i still cant play . help
    I have pre-order the game, I did not install the game on Xbox, and still can't download it...
  8. XxBillCipherxX Win User

it wont let me play map packs on my xbox

i cant play the booster map pack on gears of war 3 why!!???
  9. iBakez Win User

Why Did You Get An XBox 360?

gears of war.. and it stayed in my console almost a year solid and i barely played ranked games.. shame games these days cant make me want to do the same
Thema:

1. why cant I download gear of war want let me so I can play the game - Similar Threads - why cant download

2. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  3. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  4. Why cant I download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download games?: I have game pass and cant download any game and i get "There has been an error." message when i click see details this is the error code Code: 0x80244022. I tried everyhing I repaired Microsoft...
  5. why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?: i tried download it and it want from me download another gaming service so i download it and then the error code appers: Gaming Services failed with error code: 0x8007007e....
  6. why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?: i bought ubisoft plus to play assassins creed mirage as it was advertised that you could play but all i can do is download the deluxe packs not the actual game, can anyone help?...
  7. Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work: I have a xbox one first Gen, and the app says installing but nonething happens a3b895d8-4c05-4bc8-a87b-a1ea20983531
  8. Why cant i download Games on my pc through the xbox app?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i download Games on my pc through the xbox app?!: Whenever I try to download a game on the Xbox app via my PC it shows the errorcode 0x89235003. Xbox support is so bad, whats th epoint in giving me an error code if it doesnt relate to anything or...
  9. why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me...
  10. why cant i download security breach on pc if i have it on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download security breach on pc if i have it on xbox: i used to not be able to find security breach ANYWARE on the xbox app (on windose ofc) but when i fond it i didnt allow me to play it. i dont want to have to pay another $30 just to play on pc...