Why can’t I download games I own on Xbox to PC?

Discus and support Why can’t I download games I own on Xbox to PC? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when I view Red Dead Redemption 2 in Microsoft store, which I own on my Xbox one s, I tried downloading the game because I already own it on Xbox, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kenzie ��, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Why can’t I download games I own on Xbox to PC?

when I view Red Dead Redemption 2 in Microsoft store, which I own on my Xbox one s, I tried downloading the game because I already own it on Xbox, but when I try to download it on Microsoft Store it always says “this product can’t be installed on this PC” I have been struggling for at least TWO days, do I have to wait until it’s available on the Store or is it just not available?

:)

Kenzie ��, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that we can play Xbox games both on Xbox and PC if the game is an Xbox Play Anywhere game.

For you to check if the game is an Xbox Play Anywhere game you can check this link: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anyw...
  3. KindGryphon Win User

when I view Red Dead Redemption 2 in Microsoft store, which I own on my Xbox one s, I tried downloading the game because I already own it on Xbox, but when I try to download it on Microsoft Store it always says “this product can’t be installed on this PC” I have been struggling for at least TWO days, do I have to wait until it’s available on the Store or is it just not available?
    Red dead redemption 2 isnt a play anywhere title so if you want to play it on PC you'd have to buy it for PC. Having the Xbox copy wouldn't give you a PC copy.
  4. Senpai Soul Win User

I can’t download a game I owned

Do you have. enough space for it
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

I had an issue just the other day of not being able to download something from the console, so I went on my PC to the Microsoft store and clicked on it there, which did a force install on my console. Hope this works for you.
  6. {Parity} Win User

What happens when you try do download it?
Thema:

1. Why can’t I download games I own on Xbox to PC? - Similar Threads - Why can’t download

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download Minecraft on new Xbox only old: So I got Minecraft for free with my old Xbox in 2018 but now I have the series x and it says I must buy it or get game pass do I not get it because it was free? I just want it back on my console...
  4. Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the cross gen bundle on my Xbox one S?: It keeps popping up with etc amount of items need an update. Then no matter what I click it won’t do own load the base game it just pops up with installation stopped. But, on my series S it...
  5. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online: Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it 1bcc714d-01c4-4474-9867-e5552e750983
  6. Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can’t download back my 360 profile.: It’s been a month since I haven’t played my 360 because my live profile (eminyork) had problems. There was a message that says, “Sorry, there was a problem with the credentials that you’re using...
  7. Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download the game I bought on another consule: I bought a game and own it on my account and I have a friend who also uses my account who can’t download the game on his consul even when using my account but I own the game so why does this...
  8. On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox game pass sharing why can’t I download some games? Just as Forza motorsport: Can’t download games like Forza Motorsport when my brother is sharing xbox game pass others games on the game pass are available 829e9b3e-e68f-4695-afa3-1ca03cd4001e
  9. Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Starfield be downloaded on Xbox One X: I’ve been playing Starfield on Xbox One X with cloud gaming but I find it to be absolutely terrible. Extremely laggy, constantly interrupted by network problem pop up. I know the issue isn’t my...
  10. Why can’t I download ea fc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I download ea fc: I am unable to download ea fc to use the early access The game acts like I haven’t bought it except for a nessafe I got from Xbox saying that I earned reward points for buying ea gc ultimate...