Why cant i download Forza Horizon 5?

Discus and support Why cant i download Forza Horizon 5? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] the download is constantly showing this error message and whenever i try to stop the download it just reappears i cant install it from the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheFuege, Nov 12, 2021.

1. TheFuege
    TheFuege Guest

Why cant i download Forza Horizon 5? [​IMG]

the download is constantly showing this error message and whenever i try to stop the download it just reappears
    i cant install it from the Xbox app either it has the same error

:)

TheFuege, Nov 12, 2021
  2. oshri bar zakai Win User

How do i fix "Error code: (0xc0000138)"

Hi im sorry for the understanding but i can download games but i cant launch forza horizon 5 i have problem only in this game
  3. F1RECRY Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

I found the fix...

When u open forza horizon 5 standard edition page scroll down where you see forza horizon 5 game and download that...

The download will start
  4. TheFuege Win User

Hello Jesse,

Thanks for responding so quickly.

After it forwarded me to the microsoft store the error message popped up again without me clicking anything.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try reinstalling the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10 device:

- Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

- In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page, and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

- Restart your device, and try to install the game again.
  6. Jackson Lo Win User

Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?

My Game Is in that list, but I cant find It in Xbox app, it's forza Horizon 5
Thema:

1. Why cant i download Forza Horizon 5? - Similar Threads - Why cant download

2. why cant i download in my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download in my pc game pass: i press download game pass in my pc and it sends me an error 0x803FB005 2f91c5f6-779c-45b8-9bc3-b1ebf7953413
  3. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  4. Why cant I download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I download games?: I have game pass and cant download any game and i get "There has been an error." message when i click see details this is the error code Code: 0x80244022. I tried everyhing I repaired Microsoft...
  5. why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?: i tried download it and it want from me download another gaming service so i download it and then the error code appers: Gaming Services failed with error code: 0x8007007e....
  6. why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?: i bought ubisoft plus to play assassins creed mirage as it was advertised that you could play but all i can do is download the deluxe packs not the actual game, can anyone help?...
  7. Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work: I have a xbox one first Gen, and the app says installing but nonething happens a3b895d8-4c05-4bc8-a87b-a1ea20983531
  8. Why cant i download Games on my pc through the xbox app?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i download Games on my pc through the xbox app?!: Whenever I try to download a game on the Xbox app via my PC it shows the errorcode 0x89235003. Xbox support is so bad, whats th epoint in giving me an error code if it doesnt relate to anything or...
  9. why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a $60 game i bought on xbox (mw2) on pc feels like i should: I bought a game (MW2) on my Xbox a little while ago and I'm switching to PC and will I be able to download that game on my PC because when I tried it woudnt let me...
  10. why cant i download security breach on pc if i have it on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download security breach on pc if i have it on xbox: i used to not be able to find security breach ANYWARE on the xbox app (on windose ofc) but when i fond it i didnt allow me to play it. i dont want to have to pay another $30 just to play on pc...