Why can't I download certain games in japan, without giving up the ability to watch ...

Discus and support Why can't I download certain games in japan, without giving up the ability to watch ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm living in japan at the moment and I've recently decided to download and play fallout new Vegas after a couple years of not playing the disk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by USMCjolley, Apr 4, 2014.

1. USMCjolley
    USMCjolley Guest

Why can't I download certain games in japan, without giving up the ability to watch ...

I'm living in japan at the moment and I've recently decided to download and play fallout new Vegas after a couple years of not playing the disk version. I haven't had any problems with downloading other games since being here, they've actually downloaded
    relatively fast and easy. I went to download new Vegas and got the "sorry, something went wrong" message talking about my region, or the file is corrupted, or they don't recognize the format. With a 80150017 code. And Ive read about changing your region to
    match and blah blah, but netflix and other things aren't supported out here. And to get those apps to work out here, I went to unblockme to change the DNS (or whatever it's called) settings to seem like I'm still back home which works like a charm. So basically
    what asking is, how can I download this game, without losing the ability to watch Netflix and what not.

:)

USMCjolley, Apr 4, 2014
  2. ElderHealer
    ElderHealer Guest
    Halo: TMCC have to be downloaded ?

So, why I hadn't need to download watch dogs? W.D. was started without download all the game

ElderHealer, Apr 4, 2014
  3. Black Ops Map Pack and Region Issues

I am a US citizen on a military base in Japan currently. I can't seem to download the map packs to certain games, such as Black Ops, due to region restrictions. I'm not the only serviceman with this issue. I was wondering if there are, or plan on being
    any fixes for this issue?

LT Teddy Ruxpin, Apr 4, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you don't

using a vpn to access region locked content is against international laws and the terms of use of Netflix etc

international laws are inplace for a reason

ngocphi, Apr 4, 2014
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    if you use shaddy methods like vpns you will only have frustrations there are proper ways of doing things

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why can't I download certain games in japan, without giving up the ability to watch Netflix?

you don't

using a vpn to access region locked content is against international laws and the terms of use of Netflix etc

international laws are inplace for a reason
  7. ngocphi Win User

Why can't I download certain games in japan, without giving up the ability to watch Netflix?

if you use shaddy methods like vpns you will only have frustrations there are proper ways of doing things
  8. ElderHealer Win User

Halo: TMCC have to be downloaded ?

So, why I hadn't need to download watch dogs? W.D. was started without download all the game
  9. laureanGOL16 Win User

July game with gold is asking to add a credit card before get it free

I don't have an CC so i can't download the game. I'm a member of xboxlive for 5 years now, so i think this kind of loyalty should be rewarded with at least the ability to download this game without a CC.
  10. ngocphi Win User

Windows 11 fresh install is unable to download gamepass games that require admin permissions

Ok did you do a pc health check?

Are you failing anything like tpm or secure boot ?

Not sure why you downloaded the iso when you can use the updste takes less space

Unless you are trying to bypass the tpm requirement

.fyi without secure boot or tpm you can't use certain things including certain games and yes ms does mention that without those 2 certain features aren't enabled
Thema:

1. Why can't I download certain games in japan, without giving up the ability to watch ... - Similar Threads - Why can't download

2. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  3. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  4. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  5. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  6. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...: Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 can't download even though I own the Injustice 2 legendary edition? I try to install it but I cant click it, and I tried to see it in my billing...
  7. Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I can't download my Xbox 360 profile?: So, two days ago, when I delete my Xbox 360 Live profile which is eminyork, and when I was trying to download back my profile, I get a message that says, "there was a problem with the credentials...
  8. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  9. Why can't I download Modern Warfare 2? I paid for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Modern Warfare 2? I paid for it: For over a month and loads of updates I still don't have this game. It's installed Modern Warfare 3 instead and when I go to Modern Warfare 2 it says it's not installed. When I press install, a...
  10. Why can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download the flight events client so I can make my MSFS experience more realistic?: When I go on https://events.flighttracker.tech I cant download the MSFS toolbar or FE client for MSFS but i just also want to add different aircraft aswell, please let me....