Why can‘t I download all of the maps on call of duty black ops 2 even though I have the...

Discus and support Why can‘t I download all of the maps on call of duty black ops 2 even though I have the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded and bought call of duty black ops 2 on my Xbox S. I bought the season pass with it as well. It says I have access and am able to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DylsBills Wodarski, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Why can‘t I download all of the maps on call of duty black ops 2 even though I have the...

I downloaded and bought call of duty black ops 2 on my Xbox S. I bought the season pass with it as well. It says I have access and am able to download all the maps onto my console. I’ve only been able to download 2 of the maps. Every time I try and download the others I go to my game add ons and they don’t show up to download

:)

DylsBills Wodarski, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Why can‘t I download all of the maps on call of duty black ops 2 even though I have the season pass?

Hello DylsBills Wodarski,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Why can‘t I download all of the maps on call of duty black ops 2 even though I have the season pass?

Hi DylsBills Wodarski,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issue in downloading maps on Call of Duty Black Ops 2. AS per description you have season pass but still you were not able to see it loading. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern and help you back to gaming.

We would like to verify if you have purchased the DLC needed in the past? You can find all that DLC here: Black Ops II - Season Pass.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. bowski477 Win User

Nuketown returns for Black Ops 2 - "Nuketown 2025"

Nuketown 2025 FAQ

Q. How soon can I pre-order Call of Duty®: Black Ops II to get the Nuketown 2025 map?

A. Fans who pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II now will get the Nuketown 2025 downloadable bonus map when Call of Duty: Black Ops II releases this November 13th. If you already pre-ordered the game
    then you’re all set, and you will be able to download the bonus map when Call of Duty: Black Ops II launches.

Q. Where will the pre-order program be available?

A. It will be available through most retailers worldwide.

Q: How do I make sure I can get Nuketown 2025?

A. Nuketown 2025 will be available to any customer who pre-orders their copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II at participating retailers worldwide. Pre-ordering will secure you a launch unit of Call of Duty:
    Black Ops II
    that will include the Nuketown 2025 downloadable bonus map.

Q. When will Nuketown 2025 become available to me?

A. The Nuketown 2025 map will be available for download when Call of Duty: Black Ops II releases worldwide on November 13, 2012.

Q. Will it be available on all platforms?

A. Yes, it is a multiplatform pre-order program. Pre-orders will also be accepted through Steam. Simply follow the instructions to download through your console or PC.

Q. Is Nuketown 2025 locked on the disc?

A. No. Nuketown 2025 is a download.

Q. What if I have already pre-ordered Call of Duty: Black Ops II?

A. No need to worry. Those who have already pre-ordered will be able to purchase a launch unit of Call of Duty: Black Ops II that will include the Nuketown 2025 downloadable bonus map.
  5. Red KillMachine Win User

So what are your thoughts on Black ops 2

The hackers always ruin a call of duty. I still wonder how treyarch still keeps hackers away in black ops. It is my only playable call of duty now. Even though black ops 2 is in the future, If it is hack free then I can stand it. I have taken a break
    from call of duty and found many other games just as hacked up as older cod titles.
  6. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
Thema:

Why can‘t I download all of the maps on call of duty black ops 2 even though I have the...

1. Why can‘t I download all of the maps on call of duty black ops 2 even though I have the... - Similar Threads - Why can‘t download

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  4. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  5. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  6. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  7. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  8. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  9. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  10. Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can‘t I Play COD Cold War ( campaing) without a [mod removed] Game pass !: I can not Play COD Cold War without a Game pass why is this so? Can anybody tell me that df41799f-cf27-4741-a628-825a9ba4cda2