Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network

Discus and support Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to clear some space on my Xbox net work so I can upload more clips so that I can download but it won’t delete the Clips on my Xbox network... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marquis Harris, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network

I’m trying to clear some space on my Xbox net work so I can upload more clips so that I can download but it won’t delete the Clips on my Xbox network and it won’t upload the clips from my console

:)

Marquis Harris, Apr 24, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Marquis ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Just as a heads up, we are currently receiving multiple reports regarding this particular suscription issue, however, no official announcements have been made by Microsoft .In the meantime we can just perform troubleshooting steps.

Let´s first try a simple power cycle

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2.Unplug your console

3. Wait for 5 minutes, then plug and turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If that does not work try changing your DNS manually

Open the guide by pressing the Xbox button on your controller.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

Select Advanced settings from the Network screen options.

Select DNS settings.

Select Manual.

Enter 8.8.8.8
  3. Ana William Win User

Why is my xbox clips not deleting or uploading to xbox network?

thanks again for your guidance
  4. Shella_555 Win User

Why is my xbox clips not deleting or uploading to xbox network?

Hi,
    I'm shella and would be glad to help you out.

Please note that there have been several reports regarding the same issue since yesterday but since there hasn't been an official announcement from Microsoft as regards this issue, you can try the following troubleshooting steps.

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.
    3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."

I would be here incase you need more assistance.

Shella
  5. Dabail✔ Win User

How do I get my clips back?

My clips have been uploaded to the xbox network and then I deleted them and I can't see them so I'm trying to find a way to get it back.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox stop deleting meaningful clips, i understand your trying to find space for other clips but I can do that manually.I dont even get time to go through the clips I had saved because its all gone.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"Any game clip or screenshot uploaded to the Xbox network that gets no views in 30 days will be deleted. Viewing it yourself counts as a view and saves a capture from deletion."

It would be best to view your clips, also, for game clips that aren't uploaded to the Xbox network if ever you reset your console they will be removed or deleted as well so make sure to upload them to the Xbox network.

Make sure to check this link, Karlton: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network - Similar Threads - Why cant delete

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  7. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  8. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  9. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  10. why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...: its a world of warships file 5474634f-d939-42bb-bc1a-3e7bb3bf854a