Why can’t I connect to Xbox 360 server in games?

Discus and support Why can’t I connect to Xbox 360 server in games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to connect to gta v, watchdogs, and call of duty servers and none are responsive. I don’t know what to do and why it’s happening and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darius Bennett, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Why can’t I connect to Xbox 360 server in games?

I’ve been trying to connect to gta v, watchdogs, and call of duty servers and none are responsive. I don’t know what to do and why it’s happening and if someone went through it and fixed it somehow, please tell me because it’s annoying and I want to play online lol.

:)

Darius Bennett, Nov 21, 2022
  2. OGz GALAXY Win User

I can't log onto Xbox Live...

Is there a reason why I can't sign in to my account and Connect t Connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?
  3. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

how to change the network server to the nearest?

most games don´t run on Servers - they run on P2P an use a form of lag compensation - if it doesn´t work good you have much lag.

Because of the Region and where you connect.

Xbox provides it´s content over akamai Servers. They are spread all over the world. So your DNS Server region decides where you connect !

here is an older article:

apcmag.com/why-using-google-dns-opendns-is-a-bad-idea.htm

they are working on the Problem and akamai and google and open DNS wor together to solve this problem.

But the best thing you can do is: use a DNS Server of your country.

Google DNS has no DNS Seven in my country so I don´t use it. Open DNS has a DNS Server in my Country - and with this I can connect to the nearest Server :)
  4. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

NAT Question

Titanfall runs on MS Servers for xbox one - there are no xbo one as host so no NAT Problems will be there. All games running on MS Servers don´t have Problems with NAT.

Forza5 and Titanfall runs on MS Servers.

I will only buy games who runs on MS Servers because of terrible connection like in Call of Duty or FIFA and so on.

I don´t know why they don´t use the MS Servers - it´s so much better for gaming.
  5. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox 360

Hi,

I don't beelieve that the xbox 360 servers will shut down due to the fact that you can play 360 games on the one and you need to be connected to the 360 servers to unlock achievements
Thema:

Why can’t I connect to Xbox 360 server in games?

1. Why can’t I connect to Xbox 360 server in games? - Similar Threads - Why can’t connect

2. Why is there no sound for me in the Callisto protocol can’t play the game with no sound is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there no sound for me in the Callisto protocol can’t play the game with no sound is...: Have anyone have sound issues in the game Callisto protocol daa022a7-6187-4d8d-a42f-fd66622bc176
  3. Why can’t I download games I own on Xbox to PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I download games I own on Xbox to PC?: when I view Red Dead Redemption 2 in Microsoft store, which I own on my Xbox one s, I tried downloading the game because I already own it on Xbox, but when I try to download it on Microsoft Store...
  4. Why can’t I customize a gamer pic for my child’s account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I customize a gamer pic for my child’s account?: I’ve searched for answers to my question and all I see is that they have to be 18 to do so. I can modify everything else and give consent in the account except the picture…to me that doesn’t make...
  5. Why can’t I connect to multiplayer on Xbox 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to multiplayer on Xbox 360 games on my series x.: Why can’t I connect to multiplayer when I try to play 360 games from my series x but when I play xbox 360 multiplayer games on my xbox one s it connects me with no issues at all,I will like to...
  6. Why can’t I get my Ethernet cable to connect but the wireless connection is totally fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I get my Ethernet cable to connect but the wireless connection is totally fine?: I have tried restarting my console. I have tried unplugging and replugging my Ethernet cable and it still won’t connect. 67b4f893-83bd-4815-968c-09888470a058
  7. My Xbox is connected to the internet but I can’t connect to Xbox live WHY???? PLEASE ANSWER...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is connected to the internet but I can’t connect to Xbox live WHY???? PLEASE ANSWER...: My xbox is connected to the internet but i cant connect to xbox live WHY?? Please only answer with correct answers only if you dont know then dont answer 3036610e-e393-49de-94f2-3d05dc69db55
  8. Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?: We’re all using the same wifi and can’t connect to each others world, but we can join a friend’s world who is in another country. And that friend can join our worlds. we tried deleting the app...
  9. Why can’t I connect to titanfall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to titanfall?: i got the game a while ago but recently started playing it on xbox 1. The game was working fine other then closing down a couple times. But im trying to play and now it cant find and servers to...
  10. Why can’t I connect to MOH Airborn anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to MOH Airborn anymore?: Why cant i connect to MOH Airborn anymore? thanks ca7ec813-caa2-47c7-9a28-e6ffaf6e0c6a