why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?

Discus and support why cant I connect to xbox 360 live? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for friends it tells them i’m online and as soon as i open a xbox 360 game it says i’m signed in, but i pull up the menu and it tells me to connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sexiest vamp, Dec 13, 2022.

1. sexiest vamp
    sexiest vamp Guest

for friends it tells them i’m online and as soon as i open a xbox 360 game it says i’m signed in, but i pull up the menu and it tells me to connect to live which doesn’t work?

:)

sexiest vamp, Dec 13, 2022
  2. NutzlosAdmir Win User

Red Dead Redemption

I cant connect to Xbox-Live and i dont know why.

I have Internet i can download games, updates... use twitch or youtube

but i cant connect to Xbox-Live and thats the reason why i cant download a Profile

So Sad
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Just a friendly reminder, we have been receiving lots of reports about the Xbox 360 console not connecting to Live as well as playing backwards compatible games on the Xbox One or Xbox Series XIS console. However, there's no official announcement or update yet from Microsoft so, in the meantime, we can do some troubleshooting steps.

For Xbox 360;

- Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps on the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/xbox...

- Then test a different network connection (e.g. hotspot, wired connection, WiFi)

For Xbox One or Xbox Series XIS

- Check for available console updates

- Test Network Connection

- Clear Alternate MAC Address

- Test a different network connection (e.g. hotspot, wired connection, WiFi)

- Change your DNS connection by going to your Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > DNS Settings > Manual > and manually changed the primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary DNS to 8.8.4.4 and then restart your console
  4. RainIsPain16 Win User

xbox live error

I cant connect to xbox live with my 360 and my internet online.
  5. SHalo28 Win User

Xbox Live Issues

having problems getting on to xbox live on 360 its says there noting wrong when i test connection but when i sing in on 360 it say it cant connect
  6. UghRochester Win User

NEED Help with Connection To LIVE

You have a built in wireless system in the Xbox 360 Slim. What you need is a modem and router (prefer wireless since you already have WLAN on your Xbox 360) Install your router device and connect that to modem. On your Xbox 360, search for your router, here's
    a guide on how to do that
    support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard
Thema:

1. why cant I connect to xbox 360 live? - Similar Threads - why cant connect

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  6. Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10: Can someone tell me what do i need to do, when i try to connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10 it shows the same answer every time “ try again later, there seems to be a problem”. The...
  7. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...
  8. Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller: Im trying since yesterday using older and the newest drivers available to connect my xbox controller because I connected it on an xbox and now I cant reconnect it to my computer. I tried to remove...
  9. why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to: Pls fix this so i can see what account i need to connect so i can play it needs to be fixed already i cant play without it 4b7f492c-e660-44ad-826a-b936abcbccff
  10. Why cant my xbox connect to my wired ipv6 connection when my router has ipv6 enabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my xbox connect to my wired ipv6 connection when my router has ipv6 enabled?: My xbox cant connect to the wired connection using ethernet and says: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Unavailable xbox.com/xboxone/Teredo Servie info is unavailable 599139be-c6bf-4c9c-a553-50b76e15ba50