Why can’t I connect to titanfall?

Discus and support Why can’t I connect to titanfall? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got the game a while ago but recently started playing it on xbox 1. The game was working fine other then closing down a couple times. But im trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LinaSmith, May 13, 2019.

1. LinaSmith
    LinaSmith Guest

i got the game a while ago but recently started playing it on xbox 1. The game was working fine other then closing down a couple times. But im trying to play and now it cant find and servers to connect to and ive tried everything. And it seems like a lot
    of people are complaining about this issue.

:)

LinaSmith, May 13, 2019
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

If a lot of people are having the same issue, then maybe it'll be fixed in an update to the game.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    LinaSmith

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for support with this problem trying to play Titanfall.

It is kind of interesting that that's the only game that you're experiencing issues with, I would say that it wouldn't hurt to try the steps outlined in our

Xbox One Game Freeze Solution

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Much Thanks!
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Try a hard rest and if not try to reinstall it.
  5. LinaSmith Win User

Ive tried all of that already. Its says everything is connected and its all good. Thats why i have no idea whats going on
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Lina,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to connect to servers within Titanfall.

Our recommendation, please ensure that when testing the network status that there are not active alerts for things like a moderate NAT type or connection errors in general:

If you experience lag, random disconnects, or other game-related network issues, this test helps you identify the issue and works to resolve it.
    Test multiplayer connection tests anything that might affect your experience while multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live, including IP address, download and upload speeds, packet loss, latency, and MTU (see the Detailed network statistics section
    below for definitions).

If you see any error message after you run this test, see the
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution

For more help, see the following pages:

Try this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Why can’t I connect to titanfall? - Similar Threads - Why can’t connect

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  5. Why can’t i connect to Xbox party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t i connect to Xbox party?: Everytime i join a party it says “connecting” then after around 30 seconds it disconnects and i don’t know how to fix it. ed32be15-5f1c-4f4c-87f2-b283d00c43ff
  6. Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games?: Good day everyone, every time I try to run a BC game on my Xbox one and try to connect to live it tells me that there’s troubleshooting, I’ve tried every solution, power cycling, manual ip...
  7. Why can’t I connect to multiplayer servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to multiplayer servers?: I can’t connect to any multiplayer servers on Minecraft, I have re-booted the router, checked my Wi-Fi connection. Re-logged into Minecraft and disabled firewall. I honestly don’t know what I have...
  8. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to my wifi anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to my wifi anymore ?: I cant connect my Xbox to wifi when I have done before with no problems. It says “cant connect to your wireless network” and hardware problem. e11bcd27-6c26-45c1-8737-390e2011e89c
  9. Why can’t I connect to the Wi-Fi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to the Wi-Fi.: ive done it before and other devices work but my Xbox one s doesn’t. 5ef814e9-c0f8-4e08-9f55-5afda96d1b41
  10. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live when I load up a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live when I load up a game?: It keeps saying your connection to Xbox live has been lost please sign again but when I do it’s perfectly fine. This is on Xbox 360 I just wanted to play some BO2 online for nostalgia, please...