Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE?

Discus and support Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We’re all using the same wifi and can’t connect to each others world, but we can join a friend’s world who is in another country. And that friend can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liz.beth, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Liz.beth
    Liz.beth Guest

We’re all using the same wifi and can’t connect to each others world, but we can join a friend’s world who is in another country. And that friend can join our worlds.

we tried deleting the app and nothing seems fo work. We’ve never had this problem before.

:)

Liz.beth, Nov 14, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Liz.beth,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. The issue seems like a conflict with the home network since all of you are on the same network and have trouble connecting to each others worlds but not another world on a different network.

I would recommend troubleshooting your network hardware by resetting them. Go ahead and unplug the power cable from the router and modem and leave them unplugged for at least 5 minutes. Reconnect the hardware and try connecting to each other's worlds. Let
    us know how it goes!
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Can’t connect to world on Minecraft PE

4. Subhranshu ShekharSe Win User

How do I change privacy settings for minecraft on mobile??

How do I change privacy settings, I can’t friend people on minecraft pocket edition and I can’t play online or on realms, what do I do?
    Please fix my privacy and online safety settings in minecraft pe so I can play with my friends
  5. JDoty76 Win User

Minecraft Better Together Compatability

I'm having similar issue. I started world on xbox one, then copied to minecraft (btu version) and can play that from xbox, but I cannot access that world from minecraft pe. I am signed in with my xbox live account in both places but still cannot see my saved
    worlds from the other device
  6. CR_174 Win User

Xbox Minecraft Download Problems (Marketplace)

I tried this and the Minecraft re download part worked but I still can’t download my world.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I connect to my sibling’s world in Minecraft PE? - Similar Threads - Why can’t connect

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  5. Why can’t i connect to Xbox party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t i connect to Xbox party?: Everytime i join a party it says “connecting” then after around 30 seconds it disconnects and i don’t know how to fix it. ed32be15-5f1c-4f4c-87f2-b283d00c43ff
  6. Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games?: Good day everyone, every time I try to run a BC game on my Xbox one and try to connect to live it tells me that there’s troubleshooting, I’ve tried every solution, power cycling, manual ip...
  7. Why can’t I connect to multiplayer servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to multiplayer servers?: I can’t connect to any multiplayer servers on Minecraft, I have re-booted the router, checked my Wi-Fi connection. Re-logged into Minecraft and disabled firewall. I honestly don’t know what I have...
  8. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to my wifi anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to my wifi anymore ?: I cant connect my Xbox to wifi when I have done before with no problems. It says “cant connect to your wireless network” and hardware problem. e11bcd27-6c26-45c1-8737-390e2011e89c
  9. Why can’t I connect to the Wi-Fi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to the Wi-Fi.: ive done it before and other devices work but my Xbox one s doesn’t. 5ef814e9-c0f8-4e08-9f55-5afda96d1b41
  10. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live when I load up a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live when I load up a game?: It keeps saying your connection to Xbox live has been lost please sign again but when I do it’s perfectly fine. This is on Xbox 360 I just wanted to play some BO2 online for nostalgia, please...