Why can’t I connect to MOH Airborn anymore?

Discus and support Why can’t I connect to MOH Airborn anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why cant i connect to MOH Airborn anymore? thanks ca7ec813-caa2-47c7-9a28-e6ffaf6e0c6a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReneGoguen, Aug 14, 2018.

1. ReneGoguen
    ReneGoguen Guest

Why cant i connect to MOH Airborn anymore?

thanks

:)

ReneGoguen, Aug 14, 2018
  2. MOH Airborne

Anybody who knows why we cant log onto EA server, get this message ...Conection lost to EA server.

Been that for a week or more ...any ideas ?

Morgankane1970, Aug 14, 2018
  3. MOH Airborne

Hi!

I Think You Should Contact EA Themselves For This Problem.

Hope This Helps You!

- Kai

TheRealProGam3z, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Why can’t I connect to MOH Airborn anymore?

What version of Windows are you using?

What is the error when visiting the website?

Are you facing this issue in other websites?

Have you attempt visiting the website using other device?

It could be temporary issue with the website.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Aug 19, 2018
  5. 网游
    网游 Guest
    Hi Rene,

do you mean you get a security warning when you visit

https://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/mho

This site is not secure
    This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately.
    Close this tab

[table][tr][td][td]More information [/td][/tr][/table]

There is a message on their website which says...

A Common Access Card (CAC) is now required to access the MHO Portal. Please update your browser’s bookmark and navigate to the secure site here:

https://secure.defensetravel.dod.mil/mho

so... delete your old bookmark/favorite for the site. Click on the link above and before your logon with your CAC, add the new website address to your bookmarks/favorites.

If possible include links to problem websites with your questions. This enables the support engineers to investigate the website to determine if your problem is caused by your browser settings or if it is a problem with the website.

Regards.

网游, Aug 19, 2018
  6. ReneGoguen
    ReneGoguen Guest
    When i try and connect on my xbox 360 to the MOH Airborn game, it will not connect to the server

ReneGoguen, Aug 19, 2018
  7. 网游
    网游 Guest
    Hi Rene,

Please include links to problem websites with your questions. Also include screen shots or copy/paste any error messages.

there are quite a few websites that offer that game for download for PC's.

MHO airborne game - Bing

any error with a number of 500+ eg. 500, 501 etc. are server errors, try to connect to the website at a later time, after the website has fixed their computers. It could also mean that the website has gone out of business.

Visit the Windows Store to see if the game is available from Windows Store. Have you tried the support forum of the company that makes the game?

You will find the xbox forum at Microsoft Community

Regards.

网游, Aug 19, 2018
  8. Why can’t I connect to MOH Airborn anymore?

Are you facing this issue with other games?

Try update your Xbox and make sure date and time and timezone are correct.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Aug 20, 2018
  9. ReneGoguen
    ReneGoguen Guest
    Still cannot connect to EA server when I try and play MOH Airborn.

ReneGoguen, Aug 20, 2018
  10. Try contact their support and check with them.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Nov 2, 2018
  11. ReneGoguen Win User

Still cannot connect to EA server when I try and play MOH Airborn.
  12. Cyber_Defend_Team Win User

Are you facing this issue with other games?

Try update your Xbox and make sure date and time and timezone are correct.
  13. 网游 Win User

Hi Rene,

Please include links to problem websites with your questions. Also include screen shots or copy/paste any error messages.

there are quite a few websites that offer that game for download for PC's.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=MHO+airborne+game

any error with a number of 500+ eg. 500, 501 etc. are server errors, try to connect to the website at a later time, after the website has fixed their computers. It could also mean that the website has gone out of business.

Visit the Windows Store to see if the game is available from Windows Store. Have you tried the support forum of the company that makes the game?

You will find the xbox forum at https://www.xbox.com/en-US/forums

Regards.
  14. Cyber_Defend_Team Win User

What version of Windows are you using?

What is the error when visiting the website?

Are you facing this issue in other websites?

Have you attempt visiting the website using other device?

It could be temporary issue with the website.
  15. ReneGoguen Win User

When i try and connect on my xbox 360 to the MOH Airborn game, it will not connect to the server
Thema:

1. Why can’t I connect to MOH Airborn anymore? - Similar Threads - Why can’t connect

2. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  4. Why can’t i connect to Xbox party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t i connect to Xbox party?: Everytime i join a party it says “connecting” then after around 30 seconds it disconnects and i don’t know how to fix it. ed32be15-5f1c-4f4c-87f2-b283d00c43ff
  5. Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my xbox one connect to live on BC games?: Good day everyone, every time I try to run a BC game on my Xbox one and try to connect to live it tells me that there’s troubleshooting, I’ve tried every solution, power cycling, manual ip...
  6. Why can’t I connect to multiplayer servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to multiplayer servers?: I can’t connect to any multiplayer servers on Minecraft, I have re-booted the router, checked my Wi-Fi connection. Re-logged into Minecraft and disabled firewall. I honestly don’t know what I have...
  7. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to my wifi anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to my wifi anymore ?: I cant connect my Xbox to wifi when I have done before with no problems. It says “cant connect to your wireless network” and hardware problem. e11bcd27-6c26-45c1-8737-390e2011e89c
  8. Why can’t I connect to the Wi-Fi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to the Wi-Fi.: ive done it before and other devices work but my Xbox one s doesn’t. 5ef814e9-c0f8-4e08-9f55-5afda96d1b41
  9. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live when I load up a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live when I load up a game?: It keeps saying your connection to Xbox live has been lost please sign again but when I do it’s perfectly fine. This is on Xbox 360 I just wanted to play some BO2 online for nostalgia, please...
  10. Why can’t my any of my Xboxes connect to the Wi-Fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t my any of my Xboxes connect to the Wi-Fi: Recently I was playing on my Xbox and then all of a sudden it said that I wasn’t connected to the internet. I’ve tried basically everything I can to try to fix it like, restarting my Xbox,...