Why cant I connect my Xbox series s to my Toshiba tv? It just says input not supported, any...

Discus and support Why cant I connect my Xbox series s to my Toshiba tv? It just says input not supported, any... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently got a tv so my little brother can play Xbox while I do homework but I can not connect my Xbox to the tv, please can somebody help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake Jones2, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Jake Jones2
    Jake Jones2 Guest

Why cant I connect my Xbox series s to my Toshiba tv? It just says input not supported, any...

I have recently got a tv so my little brother can play Xbox while I do homework but I can not connect my Xbox to the tv, please can somebody help

:)

Jake Jones2, Dec 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why cant I connect my Xbox series s to my Toshiba tv? It just says input not supported, any help is aprreciated

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jake

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Do you use the console with a different TV?
    If yes, this other TV supports 120Hz?
    What’s the exact model of this Toshiba TV?
    Did you tried connecting the console to a completely different TV to see if something similar happens?

Or what did you tried so far to fix this?
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

XB1 won't play at 1080p

There is a 1 star review of this TV on Amazon that says that even though it's advertised as "1080p full HD" it can only accept inputs up to and including 1080i, not 1080p. The Xbox One does not support any interlaced resolutions, only progressive, so your
    problem may very well be the TV.

Here's a thread on another forum where a guy is having a problem trying to get a 1080p upscaling DVD player to work with the same TV, but it won't work. The first reply says: -

"Your HDTV model accepts 1080i input signals max (just like my current 1080p DLP). It does not work with 1080p input signals."

www.avsforum.com/.../hd-a35-toshiba-42hl196-no-1080p

So, unfortunately, it seems that your TV is not capable of accepting a 1080p input and the Xbox One only outputs at 720p, 1080p etc. not 720i or 1080i and that's why it doesn't work.
  4. Jleigh342 Win User

xbox 360 no longer connecting to internet for live

Hi. What device connects series s to r c a input only old tv.....also all of my 360s fail to connect to Xbox live and others are complaining about the same problem. Thanks.
  5. Piba Rege Win User

Xbox Series S saying there is Service issues but I checked the website and everything is fine.

No my Xbox 1 is saying same thing as well as my s series
    My Series S cant connect, load games, or anything. My wifes xbox one is having no problems whatsoever. We are in the SAME house and using the SAME internet connection.
  6. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
Thema:

1. Why cant I connect my Xbox series s to my Toshiba tv? It just says input not supported, any... - Similar Threads - Why cant connect

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  6. Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10: Can someone tell me what do i need to do, when i try to connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10 it shows the same answer every time “ try again later, there seems to be a problem”. The...
  7. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...
  8. Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller: Im trying since yesterday using older and the newest drivers available to connect my xbox controller because I connected it on an xbox and now I cant reconnect it to my computer. I tried to remove...
  9. why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to: Pls fix this so i can see what account i need to connect so i can play it needs to be fixed already i cant play without it 4b7f492c-e660-44ad-826a-b936abcbccff
  10. Why cant my xbox connect to my wired ipv6 connection when my router has ipv6 enabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my xbox connect to my wired ipv6 connection when my router has ipv6 enabled?: My xbox cant connect to the wired connection using ethernet and says: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Unavailable xbox.com/xboxone/Teredo Servie info is unavailable 599139be-c6bf-4c9c-a553-50b76e15ba50