Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

Discus and support Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JohnD222, Feb 4, 2024.

1. JohnD222
    JohnD222 Guest

I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?

:)

JohnD222, Feb 4, 2024
  2. [EX] Win User

Hi,

for the system PST timezone counts.

If you are beyond this time I would recommend you to perform a soft factory reset (without deleting games and settings).

You just need your email and password to download your profile afterwards.
  3. sora0405 Win User

Cant communicate after communication suspension was lifted

Sorry miss typed, *suspension* *didn't*
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Cant communicate after communication suspension was lifted

Hey there, Sora0405

This has been a known issue, and one which should have been resolved. However, there are some steps you can follow if your not able to communicate after an enforcement action against your profile which prevented you from communicating. Please take a look
    at this thread: Experiencing Party chat difficulties? Please read.

Hope this helps,

Regards
  5. SmokeParty420 Win User

Communication suspension lift

please fix asap uplift suspension
  6. bowski477 Win User

Communication suspension lift

If the ban has lifted and you still can't communicate try removing your profile from the console and re adding it to see if that clears the issue.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted? - Similar Threads - Why can’t communicate

2. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  3. why can’t i livestream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can’t i livestream?: i live stream through twitch, but when i try going live now, it gives me the loading circle and it never ends, it an error message shows up. when i try to open twitch, it says an error occurred...
  4. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  5. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  6. Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in to my new Xbox series X?: My fiance bought me an Xbox series X for Christmas this last year and I finally got to setting it up, only for the console to not allow me to sign in to my account. I click the sign in button,...
  7. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  8. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  9. Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac: I put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** when I was men yo put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2921f788-ce83-49b1-991c-24a90fb02a0c
  10. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...