why can’t I chat in minecraft

Discus and support why can’t I chat in minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have been playing minecraft for 3 years and yesterday when I joined my realm it said "you cannot chat with other players because of how your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NaomiHarmsen, Feb 4, 2023.

1. NaomiHarmsen
    NaomiHarmsen Guest

Hi, I have been playing minecraft for 3 years and yesterday when I joined my realm it said "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft account is set up please ensure that your private settings allow communicating with others" but when I go to my private settings I have you can join multiplayer games on allow and the same thing on that I can chat and use voice chat. Do you know how I could fix this?

:)

NaomiHarmsen, Feb 4, 2023
  2. NaomiHarmsen Win User

Hi again, yes I have all off the things you said checked but it still won’t allow me to use the chat in minecraft?
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that you are using a child account. So what you will need to do first is to create a parent account on https://account.live.com, make sure it is a parent account and the birth date should be above 21 years old then login to the Microsoft account on Xbox.com to create a profile.

Once the parent profile has been created, please follow the steps on this link to add your child account with the parent, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12417/...

After doing the steps above, sign in to the parent account using this link, https://account.xbox.com/settings

Select your child account there so that we can modify the privacy settings of it then under the tab Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.

Be sure the option "Others can communicate" is set to allow status.
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers

Hello Kr1sdi, my name is zahir a independent advisor.

Have you checked the in game settings to allow chat?

The main reason why the ‘Can’t chat in Minecraft” error occurs is quite simple: the game comes with a set of default settings in the multiplayer section and usually, the chat setting is set to command only. This allows you to input commands but does not let you chat with other users or interact with them

To fix the ‘Can’t chat in Minecraft” error, go to Options > Chat settings and change the settings from Command Only to Shown. This will let you talk and share your thoughts with all the other creative Minecraft players.

If chat is still unavailable, disconnect from the game and then enable the connection again.

Regards
    Zahir
  5. callum hargreaves Win User

When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like it’s booting up

Why do I have to pay for a repair when my Xbox is faulty and it’s not down to me and why can’t I speak to someone a person about this and not just messages in different chats
  6. Kalob Helton Win User

Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox?

But why can’t we just have it as a 13+ can chat setting because voice chat is on there. Voice chat people can say what ever they like, ye they get banned but with the chat box it’s hashtags instead of the word
Thema:

1. why can’t I chat in minecraft - Similar Threads - why can’t chat

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  5. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  6. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  7. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  8. Why can’t I use party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I use party chat: I was communications banned last week and my ban ended on August 5th. It is now august 7th and I’m still unable to use voice chat in parties or in games such as fortnite. My settings are...
  9. why can’t i hear anything or anyone on game chat with my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can’t i hear anything or anyone on game chat with my headset?: i can hear friends on party chat but can’t hear anything or anyone in game chat with my headset on but can hear it through the tv. i’ve tried everything and all my settings are right. i’ve tried...
  10. Why can’t I move my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I move my headset chat mixer?: It’s just all greyed out and doesn’t move. efdbb4ec-9132-48db-8aa2-6209f598a8f9