Why cant i change the languege

Discus and support Why cant i change the languege in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello So i originally bought my xbox in saudi arabia and the thing is im was tryin to play just cause 3 and there is no way to change the langue I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flaviu Sprincenatu, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Why cant i change the languege

Hello

So i originally bought my xbox in saudi arabia and the thing is im was tryin to play just cause 3 and there is no way to change the langue

I chenges the location and system languege on the xbox and it doesnt do anything and the game is in arabian and since i cant speak it i cant do anything in the game i bought

Please help me if you can

:)

Flaviu Sprincenatu, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Flaviu

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Where did you purchased the game?
    In the Saudi Arabia Xbox marketplace?
    Is this a digital copy or a physical copy?
    And, is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
  3. IuriiGorobets Win User

Change the region

i`m Ukranian. why i dont see ukranian in languege options in locations, please rapair
  4. ИванБогдан Win User

problem game fable 2 localization

Thenks but not have russian from options in langueg
  5. sdlopez Win User

Why can’t I change my gamerpic on my Xbox app

Why cant i change my xbox pic
  6. Blxrry Win User

Xbox Gamerpic

Is this why i cant change my gamerpic customly
Thema:

1. Why cant i change the languege - Similar Threads - Why cant change

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account: Please respond, I would like to know why I couldn't change my xbox accounts Microsoft account to my new Microsoft account. 5e85eac8-5fa4-4bbb-9b80-b24b64f841e7
  7. why i cant acces the link to change my region? the link is not working on the office support

in XBoX Accessibility
    why i cant acces the link to change my region? the link is not working on the office support: the link in the help section is not working [img] 8b7c5d9d-84bd-4946-a0ca-5a34cbd58c3e
  8. Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2: it says access denied ive watched videos and tried everything etc, safe boot, powerwash, give full control to user. nothing has worked it keeps saying access denied and fyi i am on a adminstrator...
  9. Why cant I change editions if I bought both of them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I change editions if I bought both of them?: I bought both version together (Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition) for 29.99 $ but if I want to play Java its just demo. I have to buy Java for another 29.99 $ dfc3e2bb-4feb-4242-80cf-6c272a4dc15a
  10. why cant I change my profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I change my profile picture?: When I try to change my Xbox profile picture to a custom image via mobile Xbox app, the picture never updates to my profile. this has been an issue since I made my account two(ish) months ago and...