Why can’t I change my Xbox gamer picture?

Discus and support Why can’t I change my Xbox gamer picture? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to upload a custom gamerpic, specifically of Hughie and Butcher from The Boys show drinking a drink from pineapples, nothing crazy.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PlebyxLlama, Jul 11, 2022.

1. PlebyxLlama
    PlebyxLlama Guest

I’ve been trying to upload a custom gamerpic, specifically of Hughie and Butcher from The Boys show drinking a drink from pineapples, nothing crazy. Anyway, I’ve been trying for over 24 hours and I figured yesterday it was just internet connection problems, but mow my wifi is normal and it still won’t change so now I know it has to be something with Xbox… am I banned from changing my gamerpic? I am so confused, cause it’ll say it’s uploading and then just never change it.

:)

PlebyxLlama, Jul 11, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's an issue with the servers.
  3. Chance  Win User

Xbox App Not Letting Me Upload Custom Pic

Why would you restrict a certain feature of xbox to maintain moderation? This isn’t smart upon microsoft to block changing a profile picture to reduce what? Diversity? Like [mod removed], if i want to change my profile picture to a custom image i can’t
    because a virus is making xbox more used than ever right now. Like jesus its like saying you can play all the mature games you want, you can look at all the gamepass games that have blood in it but you can’t change your profile pic. If xbox doesn’t get their
    feet out of their ears then this is going to be a massive problem for alot of gamers.
  4. AHal Win User

My "Personal Picture" doesn't change when I change my Gamerpic - help?

[quote user="thiennguyen8199"]

hello there

doesnt your personal picture and gamerpic pretty much the same thing? so when changing it shouldnt it also change too?

[/quote]

That's what I'm trying to figure out, why my personal picture doesn't change when I change my gamer picture. I read somewhere that your personal picture was visible to yourself and friends only and your gamer picture was what showed up to all others (obviously
    if they are the same picture, everybody sees the same thing). My dilemma is that when I go to change my gamer picture, I have to then repeat it for my personal picture (right below the gamer picture option on your profile in dashboard). For most people, changing
    your gamer picture automatically changes your personal picture, but not for me... and I'd like to know how to fix that.
  5. Cary vonMacMillan Win User

Xbox profile picture

I can’t change my profile picture. Fix it
  6. PhilMarck Win User

Guys Be careful using certain gamerpics

Maybe the Gamer Picture(s) aren't up to date to work with the current software.. Dunno why, it should, it's just pictures.

-

I'm going to change my gamer picture soon because it's kinda getting bored with this one already.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I change my Xbox gamer picture? - Similar Threads - Why can’t change

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  4. Why can’t I change my country/region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my country/region?: Hi all, For some reason my country/region is set as the United States. I only became aware of this when trying to add a Microsoft voucher into my account. I am from the United Kingdom and want to...
  5. Why can’t I change my pfp on my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my pfp on my Xbox account: So the picture I want to use isn’t anything against policy but any time I try is on the Xbox app it’s says try again in a bit something went wrong I tried it on the Xbox website but it dosnt give...
  6. Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2: Me and my partner trying to play cod mw2 and every time we play online and split screen we can never change load outs or see scores we have uninstalled it and reset it and it’s still not working...
  7. Why Can’t Change my Xbox Gamertag for Free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can’t Change my Xbox Gamertag for Free?: So i wanted to change my Xbox Gamertag and i looked it up and many people are saying i can Change it for Free for the First time, i never Changed my Gamertag since i Created the Account but it...
  8. Why can’t I change my name to something seemingly harmless?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my name to something seemingly harmless?: Hi, I was trying to change mg GT to “” since i use it everywhere but it wont let me. There is no one with this gamertag or any variants, so what’s the problem? It’s just food and a play on “being...
  9. Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?: I have had my Xbox gamer tag for about 3 or 4 years and I have always had the same gamer tag. I wanted to change but this transaction costed money and I never had changed it before l. I want to...
  10. Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I changed from appear online to offline it just says status unknown please help: How come when I try to appear offline it doesn’t let me it says unknown bbcc64cb-a2a5-4fae-bb67-0df650d41904