why cant I change my profile picture?

Discus and support why cant I change my profile picture? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to change my Xbox profile picture to a custom image via mobile Xbox app, the picture never updates to my profile. this has been an issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YeaItsTiny, Jun 6, 2023.

1. YeaItsTiny
    YeaItsTiny Guest

When I try to change my Xbox profile picture to a custom image via mobile Xbox app, the picture never updates to my profile. this has been an issue since I made my account two(ish) months ago and I'm positive that the images are appropriate. ,

:)

YeaItsTiny, Jun 6, 2023
  2. YeaItsTiny Win User

I've tried around 12 times with multiple different pictures over the last 2 months, and not one of them has worked. Again, none of the images are bad unless Microsoft really hates cats.
  3. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Hey Yealts,

.Everytime you update your Xbox pfp whether it's via console or PC and mobile Xbox app, the picture gets uploaded and then checked by staff, if it's appropriate it doesn't take long for it to show up, I suggest you either try again with a new appropriate picture and wait or you can contact live support for more options or info...

.Support Page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

.Learn More About Imagery And Online Safety:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ent/protecting-players-from-offensive-imagery

If this helped you in any way please rate yes or no Below and thank you ✌🏻♥️

Brian O.
  4. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Okay so the best thing to do is to contact support and tell them about this issue and maybe they'll give you more options, also I recognize your gt message me on xbox my gt is the same, have a good day or night ✨
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

why cant i change profile picture?

Another point of contention could be your account may have Xbox Live Social privileges suspended on it because of previous enforcement actions on your account. If one exists that could be prohibiting your ability to upload a custom gamerpic, then it would
    appear there. Keep in mind this may just be one possibility for your issue and may not be the actual problem.

http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. FirstSelvinB7 Win User

why cant i change profile picture?

You can change your xbox avatar on your xbox by using the xbox app in the playstore or appstore you may also connect a usb to your xbox an go to multimedia and selct your usb select your image and selct set as xbox avatar .If you have your online options
    as a kid you may not change it to custom pictures
Thema:

1. why cant I change my profile picture? - Similar Threads - why cant change

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  7. Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account: Please respond, I would like to know why I couldn't change my xbox accounts Microsoft account to my new Microsoft account. 5e85eac8-5fa4-4bbb-9b80-b24b64f841e7
  8. why i cant acces the link to change my region? the link is not working on the office support

in XBoX Accessibility
    why i cant acces the link to change my region? the link is not working on the office support: the link in the help section is not working [img] 8b7c5d9d-84bd-4946-a0ca-5a34cbd58c3e
  9. Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2: it says access denied ive watched videos and tried everything etc, safe boot, powerwash, give full control to user. nothing has worked it keeps saying access denied and fyi i am on a adminstrator...
  10. Why cant I change editions if I bought both of them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I change editions if I bought both of them?: I bought both version together (Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition) for 29.99 $ but if I want to play Java its just demo. I have to buy Java for another 29.99 $ dfc3e2bb-4feb-4242-80cf-6c272a4dc15a