why cant i change my gamerpic to a custom picture?

Discus and support why cant i change my gamerpic to a custom picture? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've tried over the Xbox console companion app, and I've tried over the internet to change but nothing works. the internet way doesn't have that option... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xCS187x, Nov 17, 2022.

1. xCS187x
    xCS187x Guest

I've tried over the Xbox console companion app, and I've tried over the internet to change but nothing works. the internet way doesn't have that option and the app continues to tell me that something went wrong and try in a bit. that's been for three days.

:)

xCS187x, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Won’t let me change my Xbox profile picture...

There's a sticky thread at the top of the page HERE explaining why custom gamerpics have been disabled for the time
    being.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Profile pic/ Xbox

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

May I know if you tried using the Xbox mobile app for this purpose?
    Just to see if there you can use the custom picture.

Also and just to confirm, if you try using a different picture the same happens? Or you tried only with the same picture?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XCS187X

Just to confirm, do you not have an active enforcement action / suspension in your account?

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

If that’s not the case, may I know if you tried using the Xbox mobile app for this purpose?
    Just to see if there you can use the custom picture.

Also and just to confirm, if you try using a different picture the same happens? Or you tried only with the same picture?
  6. xCS187x Win User

Yes I have tried over the app on the computer and multiple devices and is gives me the same answer something went wrong try in a bit
Thema:

1. why cant i change my gamerpic to a custom picture? - Similar Threads - why cant change

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox account: Please respond, I would like to know why I couldn't change my xbox accounts Microsoft account to my new Microsoft account. 5e85eac8-5fa4-4bbb-9b80-b24b64f841e7
  7. why i cant acces the link to change my region? the link is not working on the office support

in XBoX Accessibility
    why i cant acces the link to change my region? the link is not working on the office support: the link in the help section is not working [img] 8b7c5d9d-84bd-4946-a0ca-5a34cbd58c3e
  8. Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i change my priority for warzone 2: it says access denied ive watched videos and tried everything etc, safe boot, powerwash, give full control to user. nothing has worked it keeps saying access denied and fyi i am on a adminstrator...
  9. Why cant I change editions if I bought both of them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I change editions if I bought both of them?: I bought both version together (Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition) for 29.99 $ but if I want to play Java its just demo. I have to buy Java for another 29.99 $ dfc3e2bb-4feb-4242-80cf-6c272a4dc15a
  10. why cant I change my profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I change my profile picture?: When I try to change my Xbox profile picture to a custom image via mobile Xbox app, the picture never updates to my profile. this has been an issue since I made my account two(ish) months ago and...