Why can't I cast my phone to my Xbox 1?

Discus and support Why can't I cast my phone to my Xbox 1? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to cast my phone screen to my Xbox 1, but when I go to the cast screen on my phone my Xbox doesn't show up, I have the wireless display app... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Blushdow7_, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Blushdow7_
    Blushdow7_ Guest

I'm trying to cast my phone screen to my Xbox 1, but when I go to the cast screen on my phone my Xbox doesn't show up, I have the wireless display app open and they are on the same network. I know my phone can cast because I can cast it to my Roku device, plz help.

:)

Blushdow7_, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Blushdow7_ 3, depending on your device type be it IOS or Android and in the case of Android there are several phone brands with different features, I leave here the occurrences I found regarding mirroring between your Xbox and your phone.

https://www.windowsdispatch.com/cast-videos-xbo...

https://techcult.com/how-to-cast-to-xbox-one-fr...

https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-cast-to-xbox-one/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. J4ck0shinz Win User

Casting to xbox

I haven't played my xbox for about a month at least and it was before the update the other day, before I could connect my phone to the xbox through the xbox app, then go to the samsung music app on my phone and there was an option to cast to xboxone, there
    is no longer an option to cast to xbox one, I'll try and reinstall and power cycle my xbox tomorrow.

Thanks.
  4. h89kat+ Win User

Windows 11 can't cast to Xbox Series X

Hello,
    Ok, so I guess it won't work if my console can't host my laptop, which sucks knowing the Xbox can do it with my phone, and my laptop can also cast to another laptop using the Wireless Display app.
  5. schnurren Win User

Can't cast phone screen to xbox.

6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Can't cast to Xbox via android phone

Hey there
    paul_832
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Why can't I cast my phone to my Xbox 1? - Similar Threads - Why can't cast

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...