why cant i buy the orange box?

Discus and support why cant i buy the orange box? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i been trying the xbox.com and the marketplace but all it does is say "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time"?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by That Guy2, Feb 25, 2023.

1. That Guy2
    That Guy2 Guest

i been trying the xbox.com and the marketplace but all it does is say "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time"?

:)

That Guy2, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, as the entire purchase process on the Xbox website is automatic, try to wait and try to make the purchase later, because there may be a communication problem on the Microsoft side.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The game has been removed from sale on the 360 store and was never in the One store

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/store/xbox-360-marketplace-update

You’ll have to talk to Valve about any reasons why, or possible returns. They are the ones I; control.
  4. ACPcola Win User

Portal 2

[quote user="Law212"]

Though I cant say youre wrong either , thats why ill wait for the game to be 10 bucks before i buy it.
    Portal 1 was free, so i wouldnt pay much more for the sequel.

[/quote]When was Portal 1 Free? Unless someone gave it to you, you either had to buy it on The Orange Box or buy it on XBLA.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The Orange Box digital download not working

The Orange Box was delisted a few weeks ago so there's no way to buy the digital edition from the Microsoft store now.

Not sure why they haven't removed it completely.
  6. jumpoffacliff1 Win User

What happened to Xbox LIVE Ultimate Game Sale: Day 6?

The orange box is only 800mp 5 games in one cant beat it
Thema:

1. why cant i buy the orange box? - Similar Threads - why cant buy

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  5. Why cant i buy minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft?: ive tried everything it just wont let me, im not sure what im doing wrong im putting in my details correct and i have the right payment method etc. c8bcc3e4-0165-4298-b215-84977c3afc29
  6. Why cant i buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy FIFA points: Why cant i buy FIFA points? 038e5fe3-6c1f-46d9-89e3-0cfe092d518b
  7. I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?: I NEED HELP!! I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now for some reason I cant play the multiplayer at all without buying gamepass or Xbox live. WHY? I literally own the game!! Someone pls...
  8. why cant you use money on your MS account to buy from design labs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you use money on your MS account to buy from design labs?: why can't you use money on your M/S account to buy from design labs? 43a0501c-f1bf-4dd5-98fa-5e0b4b31f2b5
  9. why cant i buy the vengeance pack for bo2 in the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i buy the vengeance pack for bo2 in the microsoft store?: Ive been playing bo2 (black ops 2) and i wanted to play buried a zombies map so i go to the store to try to buy it but it’s not available? why is that? ba378114-243d-4155-99ae-cd68624cc3f7
  10. Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?: I just bought Minecraft bedrock & java from the MS store but when i try to launch the game in the "Minecraft for windows" tab it defaults to bedrock edition and when I go to the Minecraft launcher...