Why can’t I buy the Fortnite battle crew pass?!? When I go to purchase it he subscription...

Discus and support Why can’t I buy the Fortnite battle crew pass?!? When I go to purchase it he subscription... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Error message appears when trying to buy the battle crew pass! Advise please. aa8ab80a-1d97-41d8-a850-8cbfbc82adfa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Wells3, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Jason Wells3
    Jason Wells3 Guest

Why can’t I buy the Fortnite battle crew pass?!? When I go to purchase it he subscription...

Error message appears when trying to buy the battle crew pass! Advise please.

:)

Jason Wells3, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why can’t I buy the Fortnite battle crew pass?!? When I go to purchase it he subscription it says an error has occurred.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error message that you're getting whenever you're trying to buy the Fortnite battle crew pass?
  3. Nixelplex Win User

Buying a Battle Pass

His account will have the $10 credit for Microsoft, then he will need to go t ok the shop in fortnite and use that to purchase 1000 v bucks. He then uses the v bucks to buy a battle pass

Hope that helps
  4. Glenn Rue Win User

Fortnite crew purchase processing error on Xbox.

Good afternoon, GhostNL424!

Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.

We understand that you're unable to purchase Fortnite's Crew Subscription on your Xbox.

As noted in our Introducing Fortnite’s Crew Subscription: The Ultimate Offer for Can’t-Miss Fortnite Content article, the subscription will be purchasable from the in-game Item Shop or Battle Pass purchase screen. This makes this an issue within the game itself and not with your Xbox.

So, the help you need for this should be from Epic Games Player Support using the link below. They have the tools and expertise to sort this out for you.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/

Thanks again for choosing Microsoft. Enjoy the holidays!

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. YungTrunks9��9 Win User

Can’t purchase in game content

Hey thanks for replying Ricardo most games don’t give me a error in game the menu kinda just crashes and disappears then I usually have to buy whatever I want to purchase from the Microsoft store but in fortnite the error says invalid subscription receipt I can buy stuff from the Microsoft store itself but then it’s says there was a problem with your purchase but it still goes through so I didn’t mind it but with the fortnite crew pass I can only buy that in game but since I can’t buy things in game cause of the menu crashing I don’t see a way I can purchase it
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Where can I purchase Fortnite Crew?

Hi, Claudia. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

You can purchase the Fortnite Crew subscription in-game of Fortnite which is directly from the Item Shop or Battle Pass purchase screen.

As a reference, you can check the details from this link, https://www.fortnite.com/fortnite-crew-subscrip....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Why can’t I buy the Fortnite battle crew pass?!? When I go to purchase it he subscription... - Similar Threads - Why can’t buy

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  5. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  6. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  7. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405
  8. I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...: I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that they are not available, but they show the trailers like the games are available....
  9. Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my son buy path of titans with his Xbox balance?: My son has enough money in his Xbox balance but cannot buy path of titans. Why is this? cc32b54a-364e-4c85-bfee-e4852b2833ec
  10. Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?: I want too buy a game but I’ve got a child’s account and need approval but I don’t know who I need approval from but the other account ie the family organiser doesn’t use that account so I can’t...