Why cant I buy Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition in India

Discus and support Why cant I buy Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition in India in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to Pre order it before and thought it was because it was a pre order so I waited until launch and the same problem. If there is a solution ill... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EliteXD, May 3, 2022.

1. EliteXD
    EliteXD Guest

I tried to Pre order it before and thought it was because it was a pre order so I waited until launch and the same problem. If there is a solution ill be very happy!

:)

EliteXD, May 3, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi EliteXD! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please could you let me know what happens when you try the purchase? If you have an error message please take a screenshot and share it, don't see personal information
  3. RainingRoses Win User

forza horizon 5 game pass premium add-ons

Hi Gabriel,

As noted already, unfortunately only the Standard Edition of FH5 is available on Game Pass.

You can always purchase the add-ons bundle if you access FH5 through Game Pass: Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle | Xbox or if you would prefer to own the game with the premium add-ons, then you would need to purchase the Premium Edition

You receive the Car Pass, the Welcome Pack, VIP Status and the Hot Wheels DLC releasing July 19th with the Premium add-on.

Hope this helps.
  4. VELTENNS Win User

I can't access forza5 premium add-on contents in in-game of forza horizon5

Hello, so today I uninstalled Forza Horizon 5, because I thought I had a problem with the early access. When I uninstalled it, the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition disappeared from my account. I tried getting it back, but didn't work it said that I can buy it, but not install it. Please help me!
  5. AlihanCömert Win User

About game pass and Forzo horizon 5 premium

Hello,

I just found this in link

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon-5#purchaseoptions

GAME PASS SUBSCRIBERS, get EARLY ACCESS and all the EXTRA CONTENT included with the Premium Edition at one low price! The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle allows you to play four days early beginning November 5, 2021. It also includes the Welcome Pack, Car Pass, VIP Membership and two game expansions when they become available. This add-on requires Forza Horizon 5 (game sold separately). Upgrade your game to Premium today!

I think i could access all bonuses if i buy premium bundle
  6. Smwutches Win User

Forza Horizon 5

Thema:

1. Why cant I buy Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition in India - Similar Threads - Why cant buy

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  5. Why cant i buy minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy minecraft?: ive tried everything it just wont let me, im not sure what im doing wrong im putting in my details correct and i have the right payment method etc. c8bcc3e4-0165-4298-b215-84977c3afc29
  6. Why cant i buy FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy FIFA points: Why cant i buy FIFA points? 038e5fe3-6c1f-46d9-89e3-0cfe092d518b
  7. I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now I cant play it without buying gamepass. WHY?: I NEED HELP!! I payed $80 for mw2 on my xbox series s and now for some reason I cant play the multiplayer at all without buying gamepass or Xbox live. WHY? I literally own the game!! Someone pls...
  8. why cant you use money on your MS account to buy from design labs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you use money on your MS account to buy from design labs?: why can't you use money on your M/S account to buy from design labs? 43a0501c-f1bf-4dd5-98fa-5e0b4b31f2b5
  9. why cant i buy the vengeance pack for bo2 in the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i buy the vengeance pack for bo2 in the microsoft store?: Ive been playing bo2 (black ops 2) and i wanted to play buried a zombies map so i go to the store to try to buy it but it’s not available? why is that? ba378114-243d-4155-99ae-cd68624cc3f7
  10. Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Minecraft java after buying java & bedrock bundle?: I just bought Minecraft bedrock & java from the MS store but when i try to launch the game in the "Minecraft for windows" tab it defaults to bedrock edition and when I go to the Minecraft launcher...