Why can´t I buy anything?

Discus and support Why can´t I buy anything? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know why I can not buy anything from the store. Specially about GTA V, I've been trying to buy a money card (the $8,000,000.00 one)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElGusGus03, Nov 12, 2017.

  1. ElGusGus03
    ElGusGus03 Guest

    Why can´t I buy anything?


    Hi, I would like to know why I can not buy anything from the store. Specially about GTA V, I've been trying to buy a money card (the $8,000,000.00 one) and I just can't I've tried directly from GTA V and even in the XBOX One Store but it always says that
    an error had ocured, how canI solve this?

    :)
     
    ElGusGus03, Nov 12, 2017
    #1
  2. CILO121
    CILO121 Guest
    i can t buy xbox 360 games in xbox live market

    i can t buy xbox 360 games in xbox live market.

    when i try it write me this

    -Sorry

    -This offer does not apply in your area.

    Why ?

    I search reason why i can t buy this games but i not found. thank for answer.
     
    CILO121, Nov 12, 2017
    #2
  3. CILO121
    CILO121 Guest
    i can t buy xbox 360 games in xbox live market.

    hi,

    i can t buy xbox 360 games in xbox live market.

    when i try it write me this

    -Sorry

    -This offer does not apply in your area.

    Why ?

    I search reason why i can t buy this games but i not found. thank for answer.
     
    CILO121, Nov 12, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Why can´t I buy anything?

    Hi!

    Check that the information you enter on your
    profile
    is correct as that of the
    payment method
    . In general, it is only a issue of city, state of residence and address...
     
    DominumStige, Nov 12, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Why can´t I buy anything?

    Hi!

    Check that the information you enter on your
    profile
    is correct as that of the
    payment method
    . In general, it is only a issue of city, state of residence and address...
  6. L.O.R.D... Win User

    i can't buy anything

    ok, thanks for the info, i will call them on Monday because they are closed in sat and sunday
  7. L.O.R.D... Win User

    i can't buy anything

    which one i should call ? phone support USA or saudi arabia ? my account is US
  8. L.O.R.D... Win User

    i can't buy anything

    this is mu second account , and the same problem, however, i am using visa

    and i can't buy any thing from WP8 store

    [View:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMBxZ1ACcAEbykl.png]

    i bought the 1200+1600 msp from this profile and apply it on Chief LORD profile

    i also use 3G to make sure nothing wrong with my ADSL connection , same problem
  9. SteelOak Win User

    i can't buy anything

    Hello.I am also victim of Microsoft policies.I have 3600msp and I cant use it or nobody will refund me.Apparently loyal customer means nothing for this corporation.
Thema:

Why can´t I buy anything?

Loading...
  1. Why can´t I buy anything? - Similar Threads - Why can´t buy

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. I have minecraft bedrock on my xbox, why i can´t play it on my pc? i logged into pc xbox...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft bedrock on my xbox, why i can´t play it on my pc? i logged into pc xbox...: Hi, so as the question say, i have Xbox minecraft since the Xbox one Minecraft ed, so i have the game bought, a digital copy, so i logged into my xbox app on pc, but can´t play it, even when its...
  8. why Can``t i go to minecraft launcher

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why Can``t i go to minecraft launcher: My kid has Minecraft bedrock on his Nintendo Switch but when we tried getting it on the computer with the if already have Minecraft install it here from the Minecraft page we installed it but when...
  9. why i can´t download starfield?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can´t download starfield?: I have gamepass and it tells me that Starfield is not available for me [img] 345802fa-ba83-4e5f-83d6-b82d1aaea7ce
  10. why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox: Fair enough I got banned because I messed up but please let me make my account my home Xbox I speed 3000 dollars on it so please let me have that at least. PLEASE....