Why can’t I be able to download Xbox smart glass on my apple device

Discus and support Why can’t I be able to download Xbox smart glass on my apple device in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I m in India . Why ain’t I able to download Xbox 360 smartglass even though I have the latest iOS update and it is a iPhone 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fortnite11110, May 28, 2018.

1. Why can’t I be able to download Xbox smart glass on my apple device

I m in India . Why ain’t I able to download Xbox 360 smartglass even though I have the latest iOS update and it is a iPhone 10

:)

Fortnite11110, May 28, 2018
  2. BenniBunny
    BenniBunny Guest
    I cannot be download X1 SmartGlass at 8.1 Surface RT

So at my Windows Surface RT Tablet, i cannot download XboxOne Smart Glass.

The Windows Search Engine cannot found Xbox One Smart Glass, the Serchengine find always only Xbox 360 Smart Glasses. So if i startet Xbox 360 Smart Glasses at my 8.1 RT Tablet, there is a tiles named Xbox One Smart Glasses.

I use a Finger Tip at this Tiles but there is no reaction. For usually the tiles have to open a new Layer for description and the function to be download the X1 Smart Glasses App but there is no reaction.

Sorry my english is not great

BenniBunny, May 28, 2018
  3. MrGreatScott
    MrGreatScott Guest
    Profile show case and smart glass issues.

Many people have reported that Xbox One Smart Glass is not working starting January 1st, 2015. Happy New Year! By the way, my friends with Android or Apple Smart Glass app don't appear to have the problem. It appears to be a problem on Windows phone and
    Windows 8.1 only.

MrGreatScott, May 28, 2018
  4. MrGreatScott Win User

Profile show case and smart glass issues.

Many people have reported that Xbox One Smart Glass is not working starting January 1st, 2015. Happy New Year! By the way, my friends with Android or Apple Smart Glass app don't appear to have the problem. It appears to be a problem on Windows phone and
    Windows 8.1 only.
  5. Hookins-5EDEA817-FD2 Win User

XBOX SMARTGLASS???

"Ever hear of Smart Glass?

Odds are good that you will at some point within the next week. According to VentureBeat's Tom Cheredar, Microsoft's been buying up domains related to the phrase 'Smart Glass,' including microsoftsmartglass.biz, xboxsmartglass.us, and other variations thereof.

It stands to reason that Microsoft's about to debut 'Smart Glass' for the Xbox 360 at some point during this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, which officially kicks off on Tuesday. But what exactly is the technology supposed to be?

If you guessed anything related to eyeglasses, you're likely wrong. The same probably holds true for any kind of touchscreen technology or tablet-themed, Wii U-like controllers for Microsoft's primary gaming console.

Early reports, based on a hush-hush media event that happened last week, describe Smart Glass as Microsoft's answer to Apple's AirPlay. In other words, it's a streaming technology that will allegedly allow Xbox 360 owners to stream content from their smartphones
    and tablets to their television – the Xbox 360 would act as the intermediary.

But before you shrug off this news as a non-owner of a Windows Phone device, Microsoft's apparently going the extra mile and opening up Smart Glass to as many of the major platforms as it can get its hands on. According to Examiner's Nicholas Gigante, interested
    streamers will be able to download Smart Glass apps for Windows Phone, Android, and iOS – in addition to a standard Windows application, of course.

Smart Glass should be able to allow users to control their consoles remotely, and they'll allegedly be able to pull up the Xbox 360's downloaded apps from their devices – like Netflix, or ESPN, or Vemo, to name a few. According to Gigante, Microsoft will
    allegedly show a conceptual demo of Smart Glass at E3, but it won't actually be doing any live streaming during the app's big debut.

There's no word yet as to when Smart Glass will be available for download, nor any official confirmation that Smart Glass is exactly what's been described above. However, given Microsoft's interested in transforming the Windows platform into a more streaming-friendly
    OS (and the built-in Xbox 360 connection already teased in Windows 8's related Xbox Metro app), the rumored streaming capabilities of Smart Glass fit Microsoft's ambitions perfectly." -From the last link.

Not sure what it's going to be all said and done, but it intrigues me. Can't wait to hear and see more of it at E3.
  6. wherehashegone Win User

Xbox-One Problem

Sounds like somebody is connecting to your Xbox one via smart glass. Go into your Xbox one setting and disable the setting that allows any smart glass device to connect to your console.
  7. Epixtactic Win User

Smartglass

Smart glass is being produced for all platforms. I'm just saying why are we complaining here about another platforms release date. Isn't it more plausible that google/apple have more to do with this delay than microsoft.
  8. VVaId0 Win User

Dead Rising 3

I'm pretty sure any device that the smart glass app works on will do fine. There was some other cool smart glass stuff they showed. The smart glass person can find items and mark them on your mini map for you to go get them.
Thema:

Why can’t I be able to download Xbox smart glass on my apple device

1. Why can’t I be able to download Xbox smart glass on my apple device - Similar Threads - Why can’t able

2. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  3. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  4. Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?: I find it a bit ridiculous that I can’t use my Xbox while I got a power outage, why should I ever spend money on something that decides for me, when I can use it. Now Microsoft can act like they...
  5. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  6. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  7. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  8. why can’t i livestream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can’t i livestream?: i live stream through twitch, but when i try going live now, it gives me the loading circle and it never ends, it an error message shows up. when i try to open twitch, it says an error occurred...
  9. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  10. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...