Why can't I add a friend to my friends list?

Discus and support Why can't I add a friend to my friends list? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; A friend of mine has disappeared friend list on Xbox even though I didn't unfriend them. When I try to retrieve them, a message pops up saying "Try... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PLATinum 5963, May 24, 2023.

1. Why can't I add a friend to my friends list?

A friend of mine has disappeared friend list on Xbox even though I didn't unfriend them. When I try to retrieve them, a message pops up saying "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong." Ive tried resetting my device, but the problem continues. I know that you can add friends even though they don't friend you, so I know this shouldn't be happening. Is this a bug that can be fixed, or is there something wrong with my friend's account? The friend's username is MsDreamss.

:)

PLATinum 5963, May 24, 2023
  2. Kristen T �� Win User

I may be wrong but if it’s not letting you add them, they disappeared from your list and their friends list went to 0 it seems like they may have blocked you. 😔 You can’t see someone’s friends anymore when they block you and it doesn’t let you add them. Can you see the rest of their profile? It may also be a glitch but if it’s only happening with that one person it sounds like they could have blocked you.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! Sorry to hear about that. Let's do our best to get this sorted out.

I just want to confirm if this is happening to a specific friend only or to multiple friends of yours?

Have you also tried to add your friend via the Xbox app on mobile and on the website https://account.xbox.com/Profile?

Please ask your friend as well to add you back as a friend.
  4. PLATinum 5963 Win User

Its only happening with the specific friend i mentioned at the end of the comment. I checked their friend list and it went from 8 to 0. I think something might have happened to their account. I'll try to refriend them via website like u suggested.

Note: Tried the website. Won't let me do it there either.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Thank you for trying. If it's happening to a specific friend, it may be an issue on their account. I suggest that you ask your friend to contact the Xbox Support for further checking on his account.
  6. Luke Greenwood Win User

Why is friends list not showing on my xbox 360?

Oh OK but when I went to add someone is on my friends list that is showing on my friends list on the Xbox app and it said that the person I tryed to add is already on my friends list. So why didn't show on the friends on my xbox 360?
Thema:

1. Why can't I add a friend to my friends list? - Similar Threads - Why can't add

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  8. Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?: [img] i cant add any number. neither my phone number is working nor my friends. so what to do? any fix? or microsoft blocked Bangladesh 127fa49c-6952-4b4f-b771-3125183e1051
  9. Why can't I add a new account to my xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add a new account to my xbox?: I'm currently trying to set up a new account for my father. I get all the way to the point where it asks for a gamertag! I type one in and it just says "can't complete at this time" with an error...
  10. why i can't add my microsoft account to multiMC??

in XBoX Accessibility
    why i can't add my microsoft account to multiMC??: hello.in multiMC ,when i add my microsoft account its shows: Failed to get authorization for Xbox services. Error %2.can you help me plz c75ede49-18f5-4aa8-8ddd-cc730075a570