Why can't I access wheel controls on the crew 2

Discus and support Why can't I access wheel controls on the crew 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so yesterday I brought a steering wheel and I loaded up the crew 2 and for some reason I can't access the wheel control settings please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bradley Anderson1, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Why can't I access wheel controls on the crew 2

Hi so yesterday I brought a steering wheel and I loaded up the crew 2 and for some reason I can't access the wheel control settings please help

:)

Bradley Anderson1, Feb 26, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try the following and see if it helps:

1. Ascertain that your steering wheel is correctly connected to your computer or console. Check that all necessary cables are securely plugged in.

2. Examine your steering wheel to see if it is compatible with The Crew 2. Certain games may not support certain steering wheels.

3. Restart The Crew 2 to see if the problem persists.

4. If you're using a PC, make sure you've installed the necessary steering wheel drivers.

5. If you're on the console, disconnect and reconnect your steering wheel.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Driving games

Hi MARK12. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The only open world racing game on Series X which supports the Logitech G920 steering wheel, pedals, and shifter is Forza Horizon 5. Other open world games such as The Crew Motorfest and The Crew 2 support the wheel and pedals but not the shifter.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  4. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

$99 Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel

I do miss having a wheel. I used a wheel in FM1, FM2, FM3 and FM4. While I'm ok with a controller I can't even come close to what I could do with a wheel both in terms of consistent control and lap times. For me, having a wheel allowed me to make very minute
    manipulations and to hold lines much, much more smoothly. With a controller you simply can't do that. Well, at least I can't do that with a controller.
  5. H1GH D3FF Win User

Wheel or controller?!

Wheel user here. I cant understand why people think there's an advantage for wheel users. As many has stated here we only like the wheel b/c it gives us a better driving experience. Mostly all of the TOP drivers in this game are controllers users and you
    MIGHT find maybe one or two people that are wheel users.. What I do wish in FM5 is that they would divide tuning for wheels users and controller users. The tunes between the 2 are very different
  6. Daft Badger Win User

XBox controller vibration when using steering wheel

You can't as far as I know.

The vibration in a controller is done by little metal wheel type things in the controller itself & force feedback on steering wheels is something similar.

If your wheel has no force feedback then it doesn't have the things in the wheel to make it vibrate so you wont be able to make it vibrate i'm afraid.
Thema:

1. Why can't I access wheel controls on the crew 2 - Similar Threads - Why can't access

2. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  3. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  4. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  5. Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?: So I purchased the Vault edition of MW3 a few days ago through the Game, not the Microsoft store. I downloaded all the files including the MW3 Campaign, the 2 vaults, and the 3 skins. The charge...
  6. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.: I checked the add ons, as well as the Game Installs section in the Modern Warfare settings, and both of them say that I have the Campaign Pack installed, but whenever I start the game up, all I...
  9. Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?: Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings? 7a85dc6a-e4b7-4ec6-aa4f-552d021621fe
  10. Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?: After setting up afterglow controller and downloading afterglow app, I no longer have access too "Audio & music". I checked everything I could within the afterglow app and everything was on "max...