Why can't I access the internet on my Xbox!

Discus and support Why can't I access the internet on my Xbox! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have posted this question before but question before but I can't find it so I'm asking again. When I cut on my xbox I can't connect to the internet,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RoutineSalt9018, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Why can't I access the internet on my Xbox!

I have posted this question before but question before but I can't find it so I'm asking again. When I cut on my xbox I can't connect to the internet, every other device connects without issue but the xbox. It used to happen periodically and I could fix it with a couple simple methods, but it's been about a month and I still haven't connected now matter how many times I try. (Also I should be able to view my questions)

:)

RoutineSalt9018, Nov 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ROUTINESALT9018

Please tell me:
    What did you tried so far to fix this?
    What Xbox console do you have?
    Is this happening with both wifi and Ethernet connection? Or only with one? (If yes, which one)
    And, did you tried connecting the console to a completely different network to see if the issue persist?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, please try changing in this case the Wi-Fi name and the password (and don’t forget to change the Wi-Fi channel as well)

If maybe the issue persist and if your router has IPv6 address enabled. Please disable that feature before trying again
  4. RoutineSalt9018 Win User

Thank you for the suggestion! I will be sure to try this!
  5. RoutineSalt9018 Win User

It turns out the internet Is at its default settings. Would changing the password still work?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thank you, it seems that could be an issue with your home wifi network

When you say "resetting my internet" do you mean disconnecting and connecting the router from the wall?

Or factory reset the router? (your wifi name and password are reverted to factory defaults)

If it's the first, please try changing your WiFi name and password and the WiFi channel.

For this you need to access to the router settings, if you're not able to do that you may need to reach your ISP (Internet service provider) and ask them this favor
Thema:

1. Why can't I access the internet on my Xbox! - Similar Threads - Why can't access

2. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  3. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  4. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  5. Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?: So I purchased the Vault edition of MW3 a few days ago through the Game, not the Microsoft store. I downloaded all the files including the MW3 Campaign, the 2 vaults, and the 3 skins. The charge...
  6. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.: I checked the add ons, as well as the Game Installs section in the Modern Warfare settings, and both of them say that I have the Campaign Pack installed, but whenever I start the game up, all I...
  9. Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?: Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings? 7a85dc6a-e4b7-4ec6-aa4f-552d021621fe
  10. Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?: After setting up afterglow controller and downloading afterglow app, I no longer have access too "Audio & music". I checked everything I could within the afterglow app and everything was on "max...