Why can’t I access the dlc I pre ordered months ago for the new COD?

Discus and support Why can’t I access the dlc I pre ordered months ago for the new COD? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased the newest COD game (MW2) on my series S a few months back and I cannot access the full amount of DLC. I have tried restarting the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SMC_1995, Nov 22, 2022.

1. SMC_1995
    SMC_1995 Guest

I purchased the newest COD game (MW2) on my series S a few months back and I cannot access the full amount of DLC. I have tried restarting the game and console now for over 24hrs and I’m getting nowhere. I feel cheated and growing increasingly more frustrated that I spent so much money for what appears to be the normal edition of the game. I have checked and all of my files related to the game are downloaded and installed. Does anyone know what I must do?

:)

SMC_1995, Nov 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SMC_1995

Exists the possibility that you purchased the game with a different account. Let's try to find the account used to purchase this game

For this please go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the game with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one
  3. Anonym619 Win User

Redeeming Xbox One DLC Codes on my Xbox 360 ??? / Using Xbox One Pre-Order DLCS on my Xbox 360 ?

PS: I'm talking about the PRE-ORDER DLC: Free Fall.

I only got one Pre-Order DLC code for COD Ghost and i own 2x copies of COD Ghosts for both consoles (X1&X360).

Question is based on the Pre-Order DLC!!!
  4. CODukes4 Win User

what are we gonna do now?

Generally speaking, Call of Duty receives unnecessary hate. It has a great formula that doesn't need a drastic change. People don't want a 'new' cod, they want a new IP. If anything, a drastic change is what will ruin COD. Which brings me to my main
    worry with the upcoming COD.

They are heading in the direction of the competition that they crushed years ago. Jet packs? People don't play COD to halo hop. COD became a hit because it was a 'realistic' shooter.

This is the first COD that I will not be pre-ordering the DLC.
  5. BlueHero14 Win User

20 Dollar credit for ording battlefield

I pre-ordered from amazon months ago and was hoping they would add a credit like this. Thanks for the good news.
  6. K9FOEGGANG K9 Win User

Why am I having trouble pre ordering a game

Why can’t I pre order its been a week of me trying to buy it
Thema:

1. Why can’t I access the dlc I pre ordered months ago for the new COD? - Similar Threads - Why can’t access

2. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  3. Why can’t I access grand theft auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access grand theft auto?: I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However, it was included in my game pass so I’ve...
  4. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  5. Why can’t I access COD MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access COD MW3?: I bought the card at Walmart, and I redeemed it online on my phone using the same email I have for my Xbox account. Yet, it is saying I don’t own the game. How do I fix this?...
  6. Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I access minecraft multiplayer.: I can’t log in to Minecraft multiplayer. Even though I have all account settings correct. My age is over 18, and x box allows it 6fc84401-fe53-4f85-9779-e9f070e0e78b
  7. Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access 1 game after paying for my game pass ?: I’ve paid for my Xbox game pass ( Xbox live gold ) but I can’t play on my Forza horizon 4 I want this problem fixed asap please as I have paid for it. 2ead2c31-83ec-470c-8b79-e888eafcdf2e
  8. Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...: I don’t have access to the rewards page on the mobile app on Xbox. But on one of my accounts I do so why don’t I have it on my main account? 41fa4d08-1500-4785-9da1-dac2c5008652
  9. Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access the market or live weather settings in Microsoft flight simulator?: I can access any of the live options on the flight sim. With weather i am only able to pick the present setting. Custom weather won’t ever work. So I’m stuck with just perfect sky’s which isn’t...
  10. Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I access game pass friends and family in Ireland: Microsoft website tells me game pass friends and family is available in Ireland, but I can’t access it , why? a940f41d-550d-4e89-9554-c1a216524a42