Why can't I access my Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock worlds on my Android phone when both...

Discus and support Why can't I access my Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock worlds on my Android phone when both... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I access my Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock worlds on my Android phone when both devices logged into the same Microsoft Account? NAT Type is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geotwitcher, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Geotwitcher
    Geotwitcher Guest

Why can't I access my Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock worlds on my Android phone when both...

Why can't I access my Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock worlds on my Android phone when both devices logged into the same Microsoft Account?

NAT Type is set to open

On both devices by character has the same name () but while I am playing a World on the phone which I created on my phone, it appears in Minecraft of my PC as a Friend is playing. I can play that World on my PC, but only when also playing on my phone, and their are two 's in the game! and [2].

I just want one World. When I am hope I want to play that world on my PC. When I am out I want to play that world on my Phone.

Isn't that the way it is meant to work??

Thanks,

John

:)

Geotwitcher, Mar 16, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

How can I sync my bedrock world from my PC to my android phone

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To sync a Minecraft Bedrock Edition world from a PC to an Android phone, you can follow these steps:

On your PC, go to the "Saved Worlds" folder for Minecraft Bedrock Edition. This folder is usually located at "C:\Users[Yourusername]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds".

Find the world you want to sync in the "Saved Worlds" folder and copy it to a location on your PC that is easy to access, such as the desktop.

Connect your Android phone to your PC using a USB cable.

On your Android phone, open the "Files" app.

In the "Files" app, navigate to the folder where you want to save the world on your Android phone.

On your PC, drag the world folder from its current location and drop it into the folder on your Android phone.

Once the transfer is complete, disconnect your Android phone from your PC.

On your Android phone, open Minecraft Bedrock Edition and select the world you just transferred from the "Saved Worlds" menu.

I hope these steps help you sync your Minecraft Bedrock Edition world from your PC to your Android phone.
  3. AzhaSaka Win User

Minecraft Android can't join lan server

Hi to all!

I've bought both Minecraft for windows 10 and android and I've downloaded the server.jar from Minecraft website.

I've configured the server and I'm able to connect from windows 10.

When I try to connect from Android version I receive the error "unable to connect to world".

I've tried multiple times, checked my online settings on the account, restarted both client and server, but I still not be able to play and clearly I'm missing something.

Can you help me?

Thanks!!
    Tanks bro
  4. Garrison Hansen Win User

Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now

This is for normal worlds hosted on other devices on my local area network. I've tested hosting worlds on android tablets, android phones, ipads, and a dedicated bedrock server running on my PC. In all cases, the mobile devices are able to connect to other
    multiplayer worlds on my LAN, but the XBox shows the "Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" message despite being able to see the other worlds (as indicated by the count under the friends tab).
  5. c30_v10 Win User

Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock)

Thank you for replying, but this did not work as I am trying to move my Xbox world to my PC. Pulling up the .minecraft folder only pulls up the Java edition of the game, the world is on Xbox Bedrock and I am trying to move it to windows 10 Bedrock.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
Thema:

1. Why can't I access my Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock worlds on my Android phone when both... - Similar Threads - Why can't access

2. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  3. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  4. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  5. Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?: So I purchased the Vault edition of MW3 a few days ago through the Game, not the Microsoft store. I downloaded all the files including the MW3 Campaign, the 2 vaults, and the 3 skins. The charge...
  6. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.: I checked the add ons, as well as the Game Installs section in the Modern Warfare settings, and both of them say that I have the Campaign Pack installed, but whenever I start the game up, all I...
  9. Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?: Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings? 7a85dc6a-e4b7-4ec6-aa4f-552d021621fe
  10. Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?: After setting up afterglow controller and downloading afterglow app, I no longer have access too "Audio & music". I checked everything I could within the afterglow app and everything was on "max...