Why can't I access my Minecraft account?

Discus and support Why can't I access my Minecraft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had and played Minecraft on PC for many years, but now it's saying I need to buy it again. It's been 3ish years since I last logged in, but I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JessC.99, Jan 7, 2023.

1. JessC.99
    JessC.99 Guest

I've had and played Minecraft on PC for many years, but now it's saying I need to buy it again. It's been 3ish years since I last logged in, but I'm using the same Microsoft account as before, so it should still be in my library to download.
    Anyone else having this issue, or know what to do?

:)

JessC.99, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi JessC.99,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We hope you are doing well other than this account issue. There are two official articles that you may not have seen yet that help most people resolve similar issues:

If you have already tried the steps listed in those articles, your best approach is to reach out directly to Mojang to get this fixed so you can go back to gaming. Here is the link to do that: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Sun Khou Win User

Why can't I access my minecraft account?

Hi sd_930,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Sun Khou Win User

Why can't I access my minecraft account?

Hello sd_930,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein you want to know how to recover your first Xbox account as you have noticed that a 2nd Xbox account was created after successfully unlocking your account.

By the way, you should be able to enter into your primary account without any problems if it was the same Microsoft Account. Can you verify the Microsoft Account associated with your primary account because you might be using a different account.

If ever, you are logged in with the correct account then we highly suggest that you contact our Xbox live support through this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

Hope this helps,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Kikabea100 Win User

My migrated Minecraft account was hacked and I am unable to access it

so there is no way I can't access my migrated minecraft account (I don't remember the email that was created when the account was migrated, only the original email used for the creation of the minecraft account)?
  6. musaisrailov1 Win User

Can't play games on my "banned" xbox account

They shouldn't be allowed to let me buy a product which I can't Access. I bought Minecraft with my Microsoft Account. Now it's suddenly connected to XBOX live and I can't access it.
Thema:

1. Why can't I access my Minecraft account? - Similar Threads - Why can't access

2. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  3. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  4. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  5. Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?: So I purchased the Vault edition of MW3 a few days ago through the Game, not the Microsoft store. I downloaded all the files including the MW3 Campaign, the 2 vaults, and the 3 skins. The charge...
  6. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.: I checked the add ons, as well as the Game Installs section in the Modern Warfare settings, and both of them say that I have the Campaign Pack installed, but whenever I start the game up, all I...
  9. Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?: Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings? 7a85dc6a-e4b7-4ec6-aa4f-552d021621fe
  10. Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?: After setting up afterglow controller and downloading afterglow app, I no longer have access too "Audio & music". I checked everything I could within the afterglow app and everything was on "max...