why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox

Discus and support why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Fair enough I got banned because I messed up but please let me make my account my home Xbox I speed 3000 dollars on it so please let me have that at... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LutanderDK, Aug 1, 2023.

  1. LutanderDK
    LutanderDK Guest

    why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox


    Fair enough I got banned because I messed up but please let me make my account my home Xbox I speed 3000 dollars on it so please let me have that at least. PLEASE.

    :)
     
    LutanderDK, Aug 1, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox

  3. Smwutches Win User

    why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox

    Once you're banned, you forfeit anything you had on the account. If you didn't already have your console set as your Home, there is no way to change that once it's banned.
  4. LutanderDK Win User

    why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox

    Fair enough but is there a place we one can recommend features that can be add in a update on Xbox?
  5. LutanderDK Win User

    why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox

  6. Siriusdish Win User

    Sharing digital games

    Yes, it is called game sharing. To do this you need to sign in to your account on their Xbox, go to settings --> personalization --> my home xbox --> Make this Xbox my home Xbox. Now just sign in to your children's account(s), go to library, then full
    library, and they'll be able to download the games. Also, if you have a gold membership, they will have access to it too. Hope this helped!
Thema:

why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox

Loading...
  1. why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox - Similar Threads - why can´t access

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. I have minecraft bedrock on my xbox, why i can´t play it on my pc? i logged into pc xbox...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft bedrock on my xbox, why i can´t play it on my pc? i logged into pc xbox...: Hi, so as the question say, i have Xbox minecraft since the Xbox one Minecraft ed, so i have the game bought, a digital copy, so i logged into my xbox app on pc, but can´t play it, even when its...
  9. why Can``t i go to minecraft launcher

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why Can``t i go to minecraft launcher: My kid has Minecraft bedrock on his Nintendo Switch but when we tried getting it on the computer with the if already have Minecraft install it here from the Minecraft page we installed it but when...
  10. why i can´t download starfield?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can´t download starfield?: I have gamepass and it tells me that Starfield is not available for me [img] 345802fa-ba83-4e5f-83d6-b82d1aaea7ce